28. Excursion:Third Day

"As soon as I see someone get close to u, I get jealous"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location:Tranquil Island

Everyone went back to home, surprised to see yoonseok being kinda lovey-dovey, who helped yoonmin in preparing food. Jin and the two besties joined, helping them.

The night went by all so beautifully, unaware of the storm waiting for tomorrow....but will it be a storm? or something else awaiting for the two oblivious souls already fallen in love.

It's already morning now, Jungkook got up early as he had some stuff to do...taekook didn't sleep in the same room becz the raven wanted some personal space for his work...and that's how tae ended up sleeping with yeonie, which means yoonseok cuddled the whole night.

Taehyung after getting freshen up, got out of the bathroom...taking long strides towards the window rubbing his wet hair.                                                              

The morning breeze making his blonde hairs sway in rhythm, water droplets dripping from the strands....his eyes travelled to the big and small trees dancing with a new energy, but what caught his attention were the butterflies flying over them...spreading their colourful wings all so elegantly.
                                                                    Those butterflies remnided him of his own, when Jungkook touches him or praises him, calls those cute nicknames, which made his lips curl into a pretty smile.
                                                                       But the smile started dropping little by little, as his mind recalled the last night events...how the raventte didn't even tell him he needed the room for himself becz of some work...and tae directly ended up with yeonie without even going to his room, coz kook told the maknae to inform tae.                                                   

No, tae is not angry or something, he understands what personal space is...but he expected Jungkook to inform him on his own, that he wants to be alone...afterall he likes him right?...so he should trust tae. This made him feel a bit sad...still ignoring such negative thoughts the blonde changed into clothes which matched their today's destination.

All others were already seating on the dining table, waiting for tae to have breakfast...except jungkook who seems to be done already.                                   

The blonde happily made his way downstairs, humming a melody which was stuck in his mind. Going to others, then having breakfast...getting praised by everyone that how pretty but handsome he looked in his outfit.

Rest of the members were not into their respective outfits for today yet, so they headed to their rooms. After getting changed everyone went out of the house one by one.                                                  

"My wife is looking so pretty today...what's in the air huh?" hae jin said as he made a kissing face towards hyun joo...while she smiled prettily.

"Ehe...so cheesy dad" yeonjun let out while making a disgusting face. "I want this same reaction when u will get a pretty boyfriend/girlfriend for urself yeonie" hobi replied as he teased the younger, while yoonji stood beside him.