9.Day seven: Dramatic

"I was unable to stop thinking about you the moment I set my eyes on you"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:

A certain mullet haired is more than happy today, he is doing his morning routine humming a song and dancing a little, and how will he not when finally after seven days he will be able to live his normal life and be with his friends.

But still on the other side he is quite sad thinking, gonna miss the friends he made here.

Location: Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South Korea

Jin was back at home, but he sees no one there in house, first he thought of letting it slide thinking tae would have went to his mother who lives in countryside.

But when he called taehyung's mother she said he is not there and jin lied to her when the lady asked if everything was alright, telling that he just got msg from tae that he went to work early.
Elder was panicking a bit as he was not able to contact tae which is rare.
Jin was about to get up and go to tae's art gallery when his phone rang, he looked at the screen and saw some unknown number calling him, still answered the call.

"Hello, am I speaking to Kim Seokjin?" the person on the other line spoke proffesionally, in a calm voice.

"Yes, Seokjin here, may I know who u are? And why are u calling me?" jin replied kinda raising his voice.

"So, Mr. Kim...ur best friend Kim Vantae is at our home and I called u to inform that, u can take him back today" the other replied not faltering his tone whose name was Kim Namjoon.

"WHAT? how is ta-, I mean V at ur house, did u do something to my baby? Tell me the address I am heading there right away" jin screamed from the other line making joon's ears go deaf but he still remained calm.

"Nothing happened to him, plz calm down, and about the address I will be coming to ur house to bring u here so that u can take him home and will explain everything when I reach there, plz wait until I come" Joon replied to the one with bambi eyes and ended the call.
"Who was he? Didn't even tell me his freaking name! Ahh I am going crazy my tae baby, I hope he is okay. Let's trust that stranger seokjin-ah and wait for him" he started pacing around his room waiting for the stranger to come.

Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

Meanwhile here, in Javelin house, Joon ended the call and went to inform jungkook.

"Jungkook, I informed Vantae's friend as u told me and I will go to his house now, he seems kinda annoyed, god plzzzz save me"

"Good, I bet he is more than just kinda annoyed, finally we will meet after two years" the raven haired laughed "Good luck hyung" he continued in between his laugh while placing his hands on namjoon's shoulder.

Joon went into his room to get ready. While Yoongi is busy arranging some documents. Hobi and yeonie are in tae's room spending time with him. Yeonjun is sulking as he will not be able to see his cutie hyung.

"Hyung, I will miss u" he is making sad faces.

"Yeonie, don't be sad, I promise I will keep calling u and u can come to my home anytime or my art gallery, we will have fun" tae pinched the pink hair's cheek making his mood bright again.