35. Everything Revealed

"Time will reveal whose loss it truly was"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

"JEON JUNGKOOK....GOD SAVE ME FROM THIS OVERPOSSESIVE BUNNY"

Tae scolded jungkook for being overdramatic when the bullet didn't even grazed his skin a bit...more like the blood which was oozing out was all a set up, done by none other than kook.

"Now put me down and go back...that fvcker needs to be stopped" tae said as he wiggled in jungkook's grip "and stop crying u big baby" he continued as finally raven let him go.                                          

"U will pay for this kim taehyung...for making me cry" jungkook replied wiping his tears.

"Eeyy u two...now stop bickering and focus on our plan" yugyeom who just arrived here with his team said, his frame standing near the door as he crossed his arms.                                      

"Oh man yugs yall are finally here...now take care of my stupid muffin, I need to go" raven replied as he let out a sigh of relief...making his way back to the basement ready to knock some sense out of wendigo and yi-jung.

"Hi hyung" tae replied as he waved cutely "I can't believe in such situation too u can hi me taehyung...this kid seriously" yugyeom replied as he laughed at younger's cuteness "now let's go sit there...we can't take risk of yi-jung's men finding us...although I am here to protect u" he added as they made their way to sit on the floor.

Tae again waved...but this time to the cctv cameras placed in that room "Hello yeonie".                                                    

While yeonjun who was monitoring all the cameras along with ji-eun waved back chuckling, not believing he is seeing the same person who was cursing a while ago to yi-jung "Hi cutie hyung" he replied making ji-eun laugh at their childish duo. Well none of them heard each other but they just wanted to do that being the kids they are.

Yugyeom is here which means G7 team has arrived along with some other cops...Jackson leading them inside the dungeon.

But to their dismay few more men of wendigo which were in the building hiding, arrived on right time...making Jackson growl angrily, as he instructed his team to take everyone down.       

While Jungkook is fighting the men which are blocking his path from reaching yi-jung who is currently trying to sneak becz hobi also is not able to fight him due to his and wendigo's shitty men.

Atlanta was trying to get out of the basement to save her life...she dodged some men who were fighting with the cops, reaching the door from which jungkook entered in...as soon as she turned the knob and the door got opened, a kick landed on her stomach.

"How dumb of u to think u can escape so easily bitch?" a voice mocked her as the girl looked down smirking at the wincing atlanta underneath "Not in my watch girl" yoonji spat as she kicked her one more time.