41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)

"The gazing eyes are so colorful
I'll give my everything to you
Still unable to verbalize
The hopeless dream in my heart
To be loved
To love someone
I'll become your eye
For the adventure that lies ahead"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Taekook's home, Seoul, South Korea

Speedy tires of lamborghini avetandor smoothly reached down the highway...running past the shining street lights, just the sound of passing air ringing on the road....dust scattering it's particles everywhere....while two melodious voices singsonged the playing songs...smiling and sharing happy glances in between.

"I loveeee you kookieeee" tae bounced on the seat...suddenly kissing the elder on his cheek.....whose eyes were focused on the empty path.                                           

"Is my muffin happy?" he asked adoring the other in a brief look...."HAPPIESTTTT I AM THE HAPPIESTTT" tae yelled clapping and dancing with his hands.

"Me too muffin...u make me happiest" kook replied his voice sounding sincere.

"Aren't u the babiest fluffiest adorable being to exist" raven cooed pinching the other on bread cheeks with one hand, his other hand maintaining the steering wheel steadily.                                           

Tae blushed but still soft giggles left his mouth "Can't belive my cute muffin was the same person who looked fvcking sexy and deadly gorgeous just a while ago" kook added teasing the later with a smirk...his free hand slowly sliding down on younger's thighs.

"Shush ur mouth and drive properly...that was sassy taetae...he comes when he feels like" tae replied hitting the other pouting cutely...and sure he will be death of jeon jungkook one day...how can be such a person even exist...that too just made for himself.

"Sure sure...i think sassy taetae is gonna get a punishment soon...for trying to awake junior jungkook in front of a whole ass crowd...i can't believe i survived such a situation" jungkook smirked eyeing to his side just to see his lover's reaction.

"MY GOD...U AND UR PERVERT SELF JEON...AND DON'T CURSE OR U WILL NOT EVEN GET MY KISSES" tae smacked raven's hand getting an 'oww' in reply.

"Was there something else u are going to give me muffin?....coz u said 'not even my kisses'...and it's hard not to flirt when u r around u know" he teased again still not stopping even after the smack.                 

So he got another smack...more harsh this time "Okay okay...sorry my baby bear...i will not tease anymore".               

"U better" tae huffed pouting oh so adorably that jungkook just wanted to squish the later so much.

They neared their new home...all the way laughing and bickering about stupidest things....and little did they knew, one more thing is awaiting for them inside the house.

Parking the car, taekook stepped down. And quickly raven slided his fingers in between tae's interwining them...he leaned to give a short peck and they started walking towards the entrance. Their new home indeed looked classy....tae loved it.