33. Jeonlous

"If ur mine, ur only mine, I don't share"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Snow started wrapping itself around every corner of Seoul, while certain raven stood near the balcony embracing his muffin...as the duo watched the mesmarizing snowy morning, white dust falling and creating a sound of it's own...melodious soft breeze hitting the dancing birds who shook the tiny particles of snow making the duo giggle at their cuteness.

Tomorrow will be the project launch so today they need to check the arrangements and other stuff related to the event. Yesterday's incident indeed made the families kinda worried but they all wanted it to forget and focus on upcoming event. And about yeonjun, let's keep the things for later...

Being together is what taekook need....no matter what they go through, in the end drowning in each other's arms is sufficient for them to feel happy and content.

After watching the little morning show from their balcony, the cute duo did their morning routine...and got ready for heading airport. Nahh they not going anywhere, actually the family members are going to Incheon just to see off namjin couple, who are heading to Hawaii for their honeymoon.

One hour passed by, everyone gathered at Jeon's mansion ready to see off the couple....none of their parents will come just the youngers.                                  

Their cars arrived at Incheon airport...getting off some of them helped namjin to move out the luggage, some were busy taking their pics...and that some includes yeonjun. Bidding them goodbye, they hopped in their cars ready to go back.

Conversation between yeonjun and unknown mafia: (thru text)

Yeonjun: They just left, boss
[pic attached]

Yeonjun: They just left, boss [pic attached]

UM: Good job kid...u did well.
Kim Namjoon, the genius mind of Jeon's team left means my path is more easy now

keep updating me

Yeonjun: I will boss...and thank u for transferring the money

End of conversation

(A/N: sorry I am bad in text writing so plz bare it😂)

The mafia was using yeonjun...why? Becz he is the only person who will be close to them and least suspicious for jungkook...and even if he took pics, asked any personal info they will tell him.     

Even tho the mafia is a psychopath, he has brain...which works quite well when it comes to going against Jeons and Kims. And the reason yeonjun is helping him, let's see that later.

The day of project launch:

After sending namjin to hawaii the members came back to home and taekook seperated their ways...jungkook ending up in Jeon's mansion while tae went to his mom and dad, as both of their outfits were in their respective homes...also becz tae wanted to spend time with his family.