14.A turn for the better

"you have got a new story to write. And it looks nothing like ur past..."
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Jk's part:
Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

As the raventte closed the book of his old life, sighing relief as he finally let go, he carved a path to a new beginning, writing a new chapter, the uneasy feeling of change soon faded away, and for the first time in a while his soul felt free.

He woke up and did the morning routine. Ready to head Jeon's mansion, humming a song, being happy after so many years.

He smiled to himself and went down. But when Jungkook was midway on the stairs he heard the doorbell ring. Who can it be? this early morning... raven thought and went to open the door. While all others too came in living room wandering who will it be.

As the door got opened he was met with 4 beaitiful people to whom he wanted to meet the most.                       

"Pretttyy...uncle min, mom, dad....woahhh" he screamed and hugged the life out of ji hyun and min ho. Also followed by his mom and dad.

"Calm down son, let us in first" hyun joo laughed.                                                      

"Ohh I am so sorry" he said and guided them in. All the others met them with cheerful smiles.                                      

"Kids, we brought food for u, and ji-hyun helped...despite me not allowing" Mrs. Jeon beamed followed by a scoff for ji hyun.                                                         

"Shut up joo, I needed to make it for my kookie" ji hyun laughed hitting the other woman.

"Ohh myyy...so much food" yeonjun and hobi ran to get the food "Stay away from my food it's mine" jungkook snatched the bags before yeonbi could even lay a finger.

"Hyungggg...they brought it for all of us...don't think it's just for u" yeonjun started whining.                                        

"NO" kook replied giggling.              

"Jungkook, don't act like a kid which u r" hae jin interrupted while laughing "U better share it, u big baby" min ho added.

"Okay" raven let out defeatedly with a pout, giving the bags to yeon who grabbed it and went to kitchen with yoongi to serve on table.                             

"I am not a baby" jungkook added still pouting.                                                    

"Look who is talking, see ur face in mirror bitch, ur literally pouting like a baby" hobi replied making a disgusting face, to which everyone laughed.

"Namjoon, how is ur job?...is it going well" hae jin asked joon who was standing with curved lips.

"Yes uncle Jeon"                 

"That's good then...u r officially hired as J&J companies personal prosecutor" hae jin replied smiling and telling joon to sit beside him.                                         

"Really?" joon questioned not believing what he heard.                                        

"Offcourse, why would I lie?" Mr. Jeon laughed patting younger's back.        

"Thank u so much uncle, it means alot, and I will be able to remain close with this brat too" he smiled looking towards the raventte who proudly smiled back.