30. Back to Seoul

"You are the sun that rose again in my life
The return of my childhood dreams
I don't know what this feeling is
Perhaps I'm also in a dream
Dream is a blue mirage in desert
A priori from deep inside of me
I get breathtakingly euphoric"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Tranquil Island

Walls of fear got broken revealing the real world of love...eyes witnessed the sky of dreams thanking heavens for brightening their life ahead...but is it going to be the way they thought? Or Some unrevealed truths will shatter them apart....

Silent breathes, muffled under the sheets can be heard...as the two just confessed souls are sleeping cudddled in each other's embrace.                                 

Younger of them stirred in his sleep, slowly opening his eyelids...pair of black puppy eyes peeked through the long thick eyelashes just to realize that he is flushed in the broad chest of his lover.

He slowly leaned away to take a look at elder's sleepy features. He looks so peaceful and cute tae thought as a small shy smile came on his lips...which he tried to suppress...his eyebrows are so pretty, blonde started tracing his long slender index finger on raven's face...his eyes...jawline...nose and he booped his tip of nose, kissing it after. His pink soft lips, with this cute mole ...pad of his thumb rubbed those lips gently.

"Don't u think....u should kiss that too petal?" suddenly raventte spoke in his morning raspy voice...making tae go all flustered, ohh how he thought elder was sleeping.                                              

"Umm-I" he stuttered shyly, as the elder continued to stare with a raised eyebrow. "I what petal?" one muscular arm which was already around the younger's petite waist pulled him more closer....not leaving any space.

As the raven started leaning towards cherry plump lips...at which he was ogling from past few seconds, but to his dismay tae covered his face with blanket suddenly hiding his face.                             

"I won't allow u to kiss me" he giggled from inside. Raven's features turned soft seeing his muffin playful "Come out muffin or u will regret it"

"No" tae giggled again.                               

"U won't listen?"                                

"No"....the next sec jungkook hovered over the small figure under the comforter....leaving a little space between them, as he became silent.      

Tae thought kook got down of the bed, as he didn't noticed the figure above...so he peeked from the blanket, regretting it quickly...as kook grabbed the blanket removing it completely, throwing it to the side.

Blonde let out a yelp...as he hide his face behind his pretty hands and jungkook started tickeling him mercilessly, while the younger's hands automatically retreated back trying to stop jungkook as he laughed loud.                                      

"Stop it jungkook" he laughed hard "I will stop if u will be a good boy and give me my morning kiss" he replied and continued tickeling.

"Ok-ay...I will...plz stop" both laughed looking at each other, younger's laugh was like music to kook's ears...same for tae, for whom raven's laugh felt like a sweet melody.                                    

Jungkook stopped his brattiness, now making tae sit on the bed "Now be quick and kiss me" he demanded. "I will but u need to close ur eyes" tae replied back sassily "Ughh...okay but no cheating" elder huffed closing his eyes.