19. Healing

"The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taehyungs's part:
Location: Tae's mother's house, countryside, near Seoul, South Korea

The whole drive to tae's house was silent. Jimin was on the verge of crying again but he didn't cried. As soon as they reached there, tae opened the door and got off quickly leaving jimin behind.

He didn't even invite jimin to come in. Jimin thought of it as a sign to leave. And he drove back.

Tae entered in with a smile on his face, more like a real one. He greeted hae sun with a warm hug, kissing her cheek which he always does. She is surprised to see her son...poor hae sun, oblivious of all the mess going on.

Tae is literally acting like nothing happened just an hour ago. He is getting scarier moment by moment by doing this. When asked by hae sun why he came, he replied with a 'I missed u and I had a day off so thought of coming here and he will be living here for few days'.

Hae sun avoided asking anymore questions, tho she sensed something is wrong. Tae went to take a shower, after that he changed clothes and came back in living room just to spend time with her. When a loud banging of door echoed in the house.

He got up telling hae sun he will check who it is. As he opened the door he saw jimin with a face full of anger. When hae sun came from behind to check who is it, jimin changed his expression to sweet and soft one...not to make her doubt them.

Actually jimin did drive back, but when he was halfway...his mind clouded with bad thoughts, he cursed out loud "fuck this shit...I am going back either that punk likes it or not...I am not leaving him until he gets normal" and that's how he turned his car...heading back.

"Hello, Aunt Hae Sun" he greeted her with a sugarcoated smile. "Ohh my Jiminie, were u standing outside all this time?" taehyung is about to reply when jimin said "No aunty, actually I headed back but I thought of staying here with u two...as I missed ur food and company, also my schedule is pretty much less packed for coming few days...I hope it's okay with u?"

"No need to even ask chimmy, come inside, u r also my son" she said embracing him. Jimin gave a victorious smirk to tae who ignored him again.

Taehyung isn't even looking at chim, which annoyed jimin pretty much. Hae sun sensed something is off, but she thought of waiting and asking it to jimin later. Tae who was actually going to spend time with his mother said a good night and went back to his room.

"What is it chim? Plz tell me" hae sun asked him making him sit on the couch. "I am really sorry Aunt, but I can't...tae should be the one telling u about it...but he is acting weird and he will not tell u unless he becomes normal" jimin sighed rubbing his temple.

"It's okay son...I will wait" she smiled all so fondly but she is scared from inside or worrying about tae. "Aunty I think I will go and sleep with him, he needs me...good night" jimin got up and headed towards tae's room.

Taehyung is literally keeping the same expression looking at the ceiling, he didn't even cried a bit. Jimin barged in locking the door and went straight to take tae's clothes to change.                 

"What are u doing in my room?" tae asked in a deep voice. "Well u didn't own this room, did u?...so better shut up...if aunt has allowed me then I can sleep anywhere" jimin mocked him.

"But at least I own those clothes" tae said while rolling his eyes. "Ohh really?, do I need to remind u I am the one who brought u here, so u better pay me back for that" chim is getting ahead in his mocking, he knows why he is doing this....if he doesn't do the same as tae...that dumbhead will never become normal.