20. Reconciled

"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Countryside tae's home, Near Seoul, South Korea

As the 22 yr old opened his eyes becz of the sunrays peaking through the small gaps of closed curtains, he woke up stretching his hands...a smile making her way thru his lips....coz why not...he is gonna meet his families.                  

Specially his parents...he is gonna put the medicine on the bruises he caused them since last few days.

Tae turned to look at his best frnd, finding him still sleeping....he made his way to the large window. Sliding the curtains aside...he saw the sun smiling at him. The birds are serenading in the open sky...as the home is situated at more of a natural place, becz of which there is a lake little far away from his home...few hills lining behind it...which can be clearly seen thru his window.

Sun is climbing high behind the hills spreading it's blaze...just like the younger wanted to rise and spread happiness to his two broken families.                              

It's like the sun is cuddling him, while showering the yellowish and red glow to trees & cherishing the cloud with her pink glares....just like a mother devotes her love. The crystal blue streams of the lake showing her fascimile.

He wants to get embraced in those loving arms of ji hyun again. Not just her but his dad, min ho...whom he barely even talked....the Jeon couple who were like his own parents back then...and about jungkook he is still not sure how to thank the cherry...or u can say how he is gonna face him from now on...coz not just he is his childhood best frnd but more like a lover...and now completely the person who claims him.

Ignoring the last thought he turned around and went near jimin. Waking him up while annoying the sh*t out of him.

"Park to the Jimin...wakey wakey" he said while sitting on the sleeping beauty.

"Arghh...let me sleep u little rat" chim replied in a sleeping voice.                       

"No u can't sleep...u need to drop me today to the company...now wake ur ass up before I come with a bucket of water" tae answered while removing the duvet.

"Aish" jimin finally woke up...pushing tae on the other side of the bed while making himself sit, he pouted while rubbing his eyes. Taehyung giggled getting down from the bed and went for the shower not before taking his clothes.

Jimin cursed few words again falling back to sleep. But when tae screamed from the bathroom he jolted up, moving his feets with laziness he went to help aunt for setting the breakfast.

After 1 hr both of them are ready to leave. Taehyung kissed hae sun's cheek bidding her good bye...but she halted them telling she has something to give.

Hae sun went in her room and came back with a small box which seemed kinda cute and old. She asked tae to open it.

 She asked tae to open it