43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

"Let us scratch our names onto the surface of a star. And eons from now when the star finally collapses, we will become one with the universe. We will live on for eternity, together as stardust."
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Taekook's home, Seoul, South Korea

3 YEARS LATER

"Dadda bun~~"

A sweet voice called out mixing in the chatters of people sitting in the cafe...grabbing the attention of CEO of J&J.

"I am listening bud...dadda is sorry ok"

the reply came instantly from raven....fully giving attention to his now 3 yr old daughter...Jeon Raon.

"Dwo not pway on mobiwe pay attentwion to daonie"
(do not play on mobile pay attention to raonie)

Raon scolded her dad...who was actually texting his parents to join them soon, as the party will be held in their home tonight. Afterall it's taekook's 3rd anniversary today.

"Yes my lord I am not playing...see I am keeping this mobile down" raven said keeping the device away...lips curving in bunny smile as he watched his daughter eating her fav icecream.

"Mwint choco ish the bwest" (mint choco is the best) she said with mouthful of icecream

"Mwint choco ish the bwest" (mint choco is the best) she said with mouthful of icecream...literally a big cup of mint choco was kept in front of her cause the little brat has blackmailed jungkook for it or she will tell tae that raven ate his strawberries secretly.

(A/N: i know it's not mint choco

(A/N: i know it's not mint choco...but imagineee😂...and yeah I don't like this flavour🙂)

And that's the reason why the dad and daughter duo without telling tae came to a cafe for raonie's icecream...younger being oblivious at home coz raven picked raon from Kim's mansion as she was staying there from last two days.

Trust me when I say taehyung is gonna throw a big tantrum as soon as he will know that they ate icecream without him...coz how could they...it's literally ICECREAM.