13.Once and for all

"U only know part of me I am universe full of secrets"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Jk's part:
Location: Busan, South Korea

The three cars entered Busan one after another, morning breeze hitting raventte's face through the
open window, sun started peaking from behind the ocean.                                   

While jungkook gazed at the dancing waves looking so peaceful and beautiful, he let himself close his eyes and drown into thoughts as the Javelin mansion kept nearing.

...In the end, we reached the mirage and it became our reality
The scary desert became the ocean with our blood, sweat and tears
But why is there this fear in between the happiness?
Because we know too well that this place is really a desert...

Raven's mind reminded him these lines from his favourite song which really related to this situation.

The two cars which had namgi, hoseok, yeon and riot starters respectively, took a different path as they were nearing the mansion. They reached there before Han and kook, parking the cars little away from javelin to not look suspicious.                                               
Hobi opened his laptop and started hacking the CCTVs around the house, and yeonjun turned on the secret mics they told yi-jung to fit in the mansion at specific places. The voices from inside can be heard clearly on yeon's laptop.

Just after jungkook's team confirmed that they were all ready and everything was perfect. His car stood in front of the buliding. Huge gates opened, allowing their soon to be leader and wendigo's right hand to enter. They hopped down from the car and started walking towards the main door.

As soon as both stepped inside, they were met with the biggest mafia standing in the middle of the hall....leaning over the table in front of him, radiating his dark aura.

"Hello, my soon to be leader, what a sight I am seeing today, u are looking indeed the boss here" the demon welcomed with a smirk