4.Day Two:Disquiet

"Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

I hope tomorrow I will not cross path with that coconut head...tae thought to himself while closing his eyes and falling in deep slumber of sleep. But who is gonna tell him that to his unfortune it's not going to be a very good day.

Everyone is awake and they have had their breakfast and started doing their work. Yoongi and joon got busy practicing shooting, as they both were kinda away from guns for last few days. Hobi is in room trying to increase his hacking speed though already he is unmatchable.

"J-hopeeeee" Yeonjun came screaming  and entered hobi's room while scaring the shit out of hobi. Hobi got scared so bad that he dropped the sprite he was holding in his hand, then keeping his hand on heart while scolding yeon.         

"U spawn of satan, is this the way to enter someone's room" he said while glaring at yeonie "and who the hell allowed u to call me by my name don't forget that I am 5 yrs older than u, and only yoongi hyung can call me jhope,no one else" he added while adding extra pressure on his last words.

"Hahaha u look so funny when u get scared hyung, and yes this is the way I enter" yeon said proudly.                    

"And okay, I am not gonna call u J-hope even though I want to call u J-hope but nevermind u only allowed yoongi hyung to call u J-hope" yeonjun replied while supressing his laugh.                                  

"U rat, come here" hobi stood and went towards yeon while twisting his ear. "Now dare call me that again."

"Ahh it hurts it hurts, hyung, okay okay I am not gonna call u that, my sweet sunshine hyung" yeonjun said while trying to remove hobi's hand. "Good boy" hobi said removing his hand.

"By the way hyung I came here to ask u if ur interested in joining me and cutie hyung, we are going to play some video games" yeonie asked. "Well, I would love to join u guys but as u can see I am busy right now, so next time I guess" hobi replied smiling.

"No worries hyung, I will go now, V hyung is waiting for me" yeonjun went while saying bye to hobi. "Have fun kids" hobi yelled from back.

Thankfully jungkook and tae didn't cross paths today as raven went out to meet some mafia along with few of his men to talk about some deal probably.

Yeonjun and tae played video games for a while and then the elder was getting kinda sleepy so he decided to stop playing and went into his room. Meanwhile yeon went to Namgi to watch them practice shooting.

Mullet haired is lying down on his bed, scrolling the mobile thoughtlessly, but he is not able to sleep....though he was sleepy just few minutes ago, so he thought of going out and exploring the house.                                                     

Getting up, he went out of his room and started strolling thru the corridors, looking at some paintings hanging on the wall and some of their pictures. 
                                                                         He came near a room which is half open and saw glimpse of one picture. Tae knew the second he saw it that it's jungkook. So this is Jk's room, should I go in? No no I better not, what if he comes and scolds and threatens me again.                                                            

He stood in front of the room while thinking. But he is not in home so I will just go for five minutes and come out before that spiky comes back. His curiosity again took over him and he went inside.