24. Adoration & Dawn

"And suddenly u know... it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Daegu

The greetings and meetings were over, as the wedding was concluded. All the guests had dinner and left the place wishing the couple one more time. Now everyone is gathered at yoongi's home.

All families, which includes Min's, Jeon's, Park's and Kim's along with namjin are sitting in the living room. Han too came for the wedding but he went back to seoul as soon as he wished the couple and greeted them, there's something which he needs to look on.

All of them are giving their gifts to the newly wed couple, nearly that too was over. And yes Min Yoonji is also sitting along with them.                                  

Talking about her, she is cute, pretty with a calm and loving nature...but becomes savage when someone gets on her nerves.

And there's this one person named Jung Hoseok who was staring the life out of yoonji, forgetting that he needs to breathe.                                                       

Yoonji who did notice it till now...got annoyed pretty much...trying to control her anger. Well she did found hobi handsome...but she hates boys. She has her reasons for it tho.

Taejin became very good frnds with yoonji as soon as they met her along with yeon. She finds tae and yeonie really cute while jin as her older brother....even jimin became close with her.

Yoonmin now were heading towards their room, as they need rest because tomorrow they are going to Paris for their honeymoon.                                        

As it's past 12 now...everyone went to their rooms. An opportunity for yoongi to have a chat with hobi.

Yoongi told hoseok to come in his room. So right now hobi headed to his room, while jimin went to tae as yoon asked him to do so.

"Hyung...shouldn't u be sleeping till now? u have a long flight to take tomorrow" younger of the two spoke as he entered the elder's room.

Yoongi who was standing looking in the opposite direction now turned around hands crossed "So, let's get straight to the point hoba" he replied without answering the questions hobi asked.

"What point hyung?" "I mean is there something important you wanted to talk...don't tell me u faught with my chimmy" hobi replied while placing his hands on waist.                                       

"Shut up hoba, and let me speak"

"How is yoonji?" he asked directly.

"WHAT" hobi choked on air hearing what did his bestie just let out.                             

"I asked how is my sister, do u like her...or are u interested in her...if not then that's okay too...but I want u both to at least see each other few times and get to know each other...then u can decide whatever u feel" yoongi let out with a smile.

"Hyungggg...how can u be so direct?...this is..." younger replied while stuttering at the end.

"Look hoba, I don't like to say things indirectly and the fact that I kept yoonji more like secret was due to my overprotectiveness...but through all these years I have seen u...and I don't think anyone else would be better for her...I know yoonji...she likes girls more practically hates men...but I want u two to at least try...if it doesn't work then u can choose whomever u like...and most importantly I saw u today staring at her...if that wasn't the case I would have not called u" yoongi answered gesturing hoseok to sit on the bed.p