5.Day three: Mr.Han

"Things aren't always what they seem to be"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

"Hey punk, when are u going to stop calling me old man it's Uncle Han for u, u brat." the person on the other line scolded Jk while letting out a small laugh. "Yeah yeah, Uncle Han, it is then" the raventte giggled. It's rare to see him smile and giggle like this.

"By the way how come u thought of calling me after a decade, I thought u forgot and were going to abondon me" raven continued in between his laugh.                           

"I just got free from the devil's den, it's difficult to do everything in his presence, and how can I forget the most fav kid of mine huh" Han explained "but cut the crap, I called u to tell that I am coming to Seoul tomorrow morning, it took me alot of effort to convince that psychopath Wendigo for this, thanks to the trust he has on me which he shouldn't" he added while smirking.

"Finally u will be here, u don't know how much restless I have become since last few days thinking we are getting more close to execute our plan" jungkook answered all while rubbing his temple, "I am waiting for u uncle, let's meet tomorrow, good night". Han replied with a good night and the call ended.

Keeping the phone on bedside table he sighed in relief. As his mind got out of the convo with Han, he got reminded of the mullet haired again when his eyes darted towards his injured arm.

I have never seen someone like him, how come he is not scared of me, his eyes, his eyes are filled with an emotion which is driving me towards him, but no, I can't let myself become weak, I am dangerous for u Kim, u shouldn't come near the fire, I will hate u with all my might, and make u hate me which u already do, and whatever emotions I have in me when I see u is just attraction, Yeah Attraction, nothing else.

The raventte is thinking deep with his head resting on the pillow, and slowly the droopy eyes closed themselves and he went into his dreamland. But will it really be a dreamland?

TW: mention of killing and shooting

{"It's the time for u two to go in a deep slumber of sleep....PERMENENTLY" a loud voice resonated in that big house, sound of two gunshots echoed in the hall, which were fired one after another, followed by a maniac laughter making the 5 year old boy scream and cry out loud.

He ran near the two bodies lying on the floor helplessly "pwetty" "uncle min" the 5 yr old cried touching their faces. "Who the fuck is this kid" the devil pointed the gun towards him.

Despite being scared the small kid looked towards the way from where the devils's words came, he screamed "U are a bad pewson, u killed my pwetty and uncle, I hate u."                                                         

The demon got angry listening to the kid's words "how dare a kid yell at me" he fired the bullet towards kook without having a second thought, and why will he even think when he is blinded by the demonic thoughts.                                                       

The bullet pierced the skin of lil kook and he collapsed, the only words left his mouth looking at the man standing next to the two dead bodies "pwease don't kill kookie" and the whole world went dark for the 5 yr old kid.}

Jungkook is sweating and stirring in his sleep "NO" he woke up abruptly while his mouth left the word.                             

Raven is out of breath, he took the glass of water shakingly, poured some water and drank. His heart still beating fast.