37. Memories

"The moon looks lonely
Like it's crying in the bright night sky
Even though I always know the morning will come
I want to stay in your sky like a star"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Kim's mansion, Seoul, South Korea

The next day arrived, splattering a new shade of happiness in Kim's mansion. Ji-hyun running back and forth, arranging everything for the celebration which is going to happen tomorrow.

Reason being her son, kim taehyung who will become the new head of design & art department in J&J...not becz jungkook or anyone made it possible within their family, but due to Kim Seok Woo...the ex-head.

Kim Seok Woo wanted to join as head in the US branch of Kim corporation. That is why, he himself suggested taehyung to take the position...as no one else than him is more capable.

Tae's hardwork, smartwork and the way his unique thinking about art works...on top of that his talent, were enough reasons to hand him the position.

Taekook were staying currently with their respective parents...as they parted ways just in the morning today. Ji-hyun wanted tae to spend time with her...coz her precious son's birthday is approaching, they wanted to make it his best day after not being there for 19 years.

Today tae will sign the agreement of him being the head under Hae Jin...coz even tho kook is the CEO, such matters will be handled by his father only....also becz the raven didn't want other employes to think that taehyung had privilage of being his boyfriend.

Snowy weather disappeared, leaving a glint of icy feeling all over the seoul...black mercedez drove in the direction of J&J, the handsome owner sitting inside humming his favourite song.

Piles of snow from yesterday lined up the sides of road...ice melting under the morning sun. Jungkook reached his company soon...he walked in, greeting everyone on his way.

Soon enough the daily routine began...as the sound of keyboard tapping surrounded all so silent J&J. Jungkook got drowned in his work, not waiting for tae as he knew the younger will be late today.

A pretty boy named kim taehyung stepped out of his car, wearing a denim outfit...his hair styled perfectly. He went inside happily...greeting everyone with his infamous boxy smile.

Tae walked towards hae jin's office...as he needed to sign the papers. "Come inside son" hae jin beamed inviting his fav child.

Younger opened the door peeking inside "Uncle hae" he cutely mumbeled scanning the office with his doe eyes.

Hae jin was already standing with a bouquet of flowers in his hands

Hae jin was already standing with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He cherished tae alot, it will not be a lie if I said even more than kook.

"Congratulations taebear" he smiled looking at the younger.