12.Eleventh hour

"Every story has an ending but in life, every ending is a new beginning"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Jk's part: Present
Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

If this was truly a game,I could probably just load up again, I guess I gotta Deal with this, deal with this Real world It'd be better actually, if this was really a game.Because It pains me. Jungkook thought, when he woke up in the morning, he will finally be freed from the cruel game his life played with him.

Today Han came to jungkook's house, preparing and planning everything for tomorrow's life changing task. 19 years of hardwork was gonna pay off.

Jackson and his gang, riot starters were there too. They gonna help Jungkook in his plan. When the day Jackson came to javelin house, they were here for plan related discussion only. The firing they did was to check how much raven and his team are on alert of enemies, coz they can't take risk.                                  

Wendigo who is sitting in Busan, is oblivious to all this, he trusts Han too much. When jungkook was 12 and joined the Javelin gang for basic training, the demon was told that kook lost his memories due that incident and trauma, which he blindly believed coz the raventte never let him doubt it.

"Yeonjun and Hobi, u both will be handling the CCTVs around Javelin mansion, u need to hack everything and show them only what we want to" han started the convo to which yeon and hobi nodded in unison.                                     

"We have already practiced it few times uncle, and that psycho didn't even knew a single thing" hobi replied winking "afterall I am the best hacker in south korea" he flipped his imaginary hair while proudly nodding.

"Aren't u too much hoseokie hyung" yeonie made disgusted face teasing hobi.

"Shut up u bitch, always butting in my buisiness" hobi teased back.                   

"But u need me, don't u" yeon retorted making all laugh at these bratty two kids.

"Stop u two, my stomach hurts" jackson who was laughing hard commented.     

"All of u shut ur mouths and focus on for what we are here" Jungkook warned.

The trio made a zipping their mouths sign and started listening to the convo again.                                                       

"Namjoon, u are the only best here about handling paperwork, so each and every evidence we got will be ur responsibility to keep it safe" han resumed the convo

"Don't worry, I am already almost prepared, u can leave this to me" joon answered with his dimple smile.

"By the way Jungkook did u planned how we gonna enter in the house?" the elder of all asked.                                                 

"Yes uncle, everything is planned, let me explain it to u" and he started explaining "If we sneak inside then it will be risky for us, so we are gonna directly enter into the house from the main entrance" he continued.

"But kook, how?" yoongi asked who was sitting silent until now.                             

"So here u go, as tomorrow is the biggest day for Wendigo, becoz he is gonna do a drug deal with the biggest mafia of Thailand...and for that, me and uncle han are already invited, as the next leader I need to attend it, it will be his first deal which will be this huge and the last too" kook chuckled smirking.