10.Over the long run

"Her presence was pure perfection"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:

'You're just like a Butterfly
From afar, I steal glances; if we touch hands, will I lose you?
You shine in this pitch darkness that is the butterfly effect
Your light touches, I forget the reality at once'                                                            

just like these lines....Jungkook's life became in those two months, after tae left the house.

As per the raventte told Yugyeom he started protecting the mullet haired daily. Well for jin and tae they both met yugyeom the first day only and as days passed by he became younger's really good friend or more like brothers.

Yugyeom used to sit in the cafe in front of tae's art gallery occasionally keeping an eye on him, protecting him everyday and reporting Jungkook everything. Sometimes giving raventte taehyung's pics coz kook asked to. Tae and yugyeom few times ate together or chatted in the cafe.

About Jungkook, he got really busy in his upcoming plan with Han, but still never forgot to ask things related tae. It became a habit to him.                                            

First he decided it for only a month but then one became two. The mullet haired started building a special place in the raventte's heart indirectly, yes he started liking him. Which made the raven haired to hide under the mask as yugyeom and replace himself in his place few times just to admire the pretty soul.

And tae, he did found the raventte handsome but that was it, he got busy in his usual life and the beautiful colours again...oblivious to the feelings Jungkook developed for him.                                    

One more thing that younger was oblivious about, that few times the person who was sitting in the cafe, whom he waved at from the window of his art gallery, was not yugyeom but The Jeon Jungkook himself.

The first time Jungkook realized that he has started a liking towards the mullet haired was when tae waved his hand towards him and he sat there dumbfounded not able to process anything or the time when he saw tae splashing and stroking the white cardboard with colours smiling heartily.

On one side younger used to get immersed in the ectasy of colours while kook used to get mesmerized by the beauty who made the canvas a living art. But one thing was sure for the raven haired, that Kim Vantae is amazing in his work.

Days passed by, and now after two months, Jungkook is ready with his plan. For which he waited, waited for whole 19 years.
___________________________________________

Two months later:
Jk's part:

Finally the day came for which he longed, he missed her presence. Jungkook is ready to head towards his destination, to meet her, to meet his life.

He informed Wendigo, telling him that he will be meeting with Han today but alone, making sure that the psycho will not doubt him. Well as it was Han whom Jk was going to meet, Wendigo will always trust it, coz he trusts Han blindly. Jungkook didn't lie tho, he indeed told the half truth.

Location: Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea

It's a small but expensive house where the three will meet, which belongs to the woman and this will be the first time their meeting place changed, also the place is secure and not many people know about it.

Jungkook arrived at the place and he saw the person standing in front of him to whom he missed so much. Her presence was indeed perfection, he thought. She was smiling looking at Jungkook, wearing a light blue outfit and holding the purse.