7.Day five: Embittered

"We met for a reason either you are a blessing or a lesson"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

Jungkook woke up due to his alarm ringing nonstop, went near his window and drew the curtains away. The raventte glanced out of the open space at the signs of spring. The sky is almost blue, the trees are almost budding, the sun is almost bright. Indeed it is start of the spring, indicating arrival of someone close to the him.

He did his morning routine and went for breakfast. Today all of them had breakfast together, kook being part of it. Taehyung was in a kinda flustered state but after some time he got comfortable as the mafia was calm and composed today and he didn't look at tae even once.

The breakfast went almost silently except for the few times hobi and yeonjun bickered, also tae thanked jungkook for letting him watch the performance which the elder accepted with just a nod.

Younger was not disappointed with the raven hair's behaviour as seeing this side of him is more good than the angry one.

Sope wanted to roam around the city so they went out and talking about Yeon as he annoyed yoongi to death to tag along with them, they had to take him defeatedly.

As the maknae was heading out with sope, hobi asked tae to join too but he denied coz he still can't walk properly and needs some rest. The trio went out telling the mullet haired to take care.
While Namjoon got a call from Han so he made his way to the hotel. And no need to tell that Tae and Jk are alone in the house. Both unaware of this fact. (A/N: I know yall's horny asses will not think straight, don't think much bishes nothing is going to happen, not this soon at least🌚😏)

Jungkook is on his laptop doing some work. He is working since quite a while, so he thought of taking a break and reading some articles related to what's going on in Korea.

Stretching his arms and back to loosen up, raventte's one hand grabbed the glass of water placed on the table and other hand started scrolling thru the various headlines. And just then one news caught his attention....

"J&J COMPANY IS REACHING NEW HEIGHTS, TAKING ALL OVER SOUTH KOREA"

He clicked on it and started reading....fingers gliding the screen up on their own and halting at a particular picture with a caption written below it

"The co-owner of the company and CEO's wife while walking out of J&J enterprises after the launching of new project".

He stared at the pic for good two minutes "I hope ur doing well, few more days and we will meet" words left his lips which now curved into a beautiful smile.

Closing the page jungkook continued scrolling again when another article caught his attention.
"WHERE J&J ENTERPRISES IS TAKING OVER SOUTH KOREA, LEE INCORPORATIONS IS MAKING NOISE ALL OVER USA"

Curiosity took over him and it made his fingers click on it.

'Mr. Lee, the CEO of Lee enterprises is basically South Korean, who has taken over US market by the company he built starting from a small buisiness. The official sources stated that he will be going back to Korea soon to enlarge the business in his home country. It will be exciting to see how the two big companies will compete with each other.'

'Lee has never allowed the media to capture his face, but the sources say the face reveal will happen in his home country when he will launch his company there.' Jungkook read it and leaned back on his chair thinking. It will be interesting, I am hearing this name for the first time, Who is this Lee?