Valentine's Return Gift: Bedivere

Here are some Valentine scenes with your Servants that you can get in-game during the event! Starting with Bedivere!

"Hello, Master. I look forward to working with you today. I shall humbly accompany you wherever you please. Shall we Rayshift? Or perhaps train in the simulator? You seem to be busy every day, so resting my also be a good option." Bedivere said. He looks away before giving me a closed eye smile.

"Oh, by the way, Master. It has been a while since your last medical check. Why not go to the medical room and rest for today? I shall of course, accompany you."

"Surprise! Happy Valentine's Day!" I grin, and handed him chocolate.

"Th-this is? Master? What? This is... what have you given me?" Bedivere asked me, confused.

"They're chocolates." I replied.

"Valentine's... isn't it an ancient Roman event? Yes, I have heard of it. It was about a saint who died for his beliefs. His name and action had aligned with traditional harvest festivals, which evolved into a new event. Saint Valentine's Day. A day for lovers.

And according to modern custom, one gifts chocolate to those who are important to them."

"Bingo."

He blushed and a look of surprise comes on his face.

"U-um... Master, this is?......Is this really for me?"

I nod my head and a smile appears on his, but it soon turns into melancholy.

"B-but is that truly acceptable? I am but a Servant. I am not actually a true Heroic Spirit. I have done nothing of significance to be recorded in human history. So for someone like me to receive a gift from you—"

That's false in the Camelot Singularity you've been a great help to us even after you died. And all the missions I take you and for being such a loyal knight to me. So, I gave him a genuine smile, "thank you for everything."

"...Thank you very much, my Master. Um... I do not know what to say... my apologies. I-I'm terribly sorry, but could you wait a moment? I'm a bit embarrassed to say this, but I... I... I also prepared a Valentine's Day gift. But as one who is in your service, I thought it would no be appropriate to gift you something as if we were intimate. And so I had stashed it away in my room. But, allow to me to present you with a token of my gratitude. Master.

Though you may not be a king, this is for you, who is my lord."

Valentine's return gift from Bedivere

Valentine's return gift from Bedivere. A variety of expensive cookies inside a silver can. A sensible choice that gives the impression that the gifter has refined taste. If you tell him what you thought of its taste, he'll probably be thrilled.