The Conclusion?!

-A few minutes ago... at Gran Torino's location-

"Ah... Ah..." a Nomu with four eyes crawls on all fours. His skin is burnt from Endeavor's blast.

"My blast was mostly for show, but... I've never seen anyone stay conscious after a hit like that."

"Watch out, you. This guy's..." Gran Torino tried to warn while kneeling down. The fire blast that Endeavor hit it with starts emitting from his body.

"I get it. Absorption and release, right? But he suffered some damage. His quirk is a joke!" He holds his right arm out getting ready to attack it again.

"Strange...! No Todoroki!! This guy... he's actually got..." both of the Nomu's arms got big. "Multiple Quirks!" The creature then charges at the Number Two Hero and from its mouth launches a tongued web at him.

'Did those two civilians make it out?' Gran Torino looked and saw that the couple had left. 'Good!'

"Now then... ngh..."

"I see." However, before Endeavor can do anything, the old hero zooms past him and takes out the Nomu all the while making a huge crack in the road.

Quirk: Jet. There are jet propulsion ports on the back of his legs that pump out air! But the air that comes out is the same air he breathes in! Using this quirk too much puts stress on his old body.

"Split the damn road... been a while since I went all out..."

"Tch! Well... you sure can move, old man." A loud boom and a scream can be heard from the other side of the street. "That's where the rest of the heroes should be concentrated."

"We've only wasted two or three minutes, but another one already?! Unbelievable! Let's tie this guy up, get him into custody and go back up the others."

"Hmph..."

"Shoto! Kusanagi! You're joining us on this one. I'll show you both a true hero in action!"

While (Y/n), her Servants, and Todoroki were fighting off the Nomu and rescuing civilians their phones start to ring. (Y/n) eyes widening at what the text from Izuku says runs off alerting them.

"Master, where are you going!"

"Sorry! But I need you guys to go on without me!"

"Who does she think she is leaving the damn battlefield? Hey!! Put the down the damn phone and watch me, Shoto!!" His son runs off too. "Where do you think you're going, Shoto?!"

"An alley a 4-2-10 Ekou Street. I'm sure you can have this wrapped up in a flash, right? Right now, I think my friend's in trouble."

"This punk... leave him to my sidekicks. But you, old man. I need you to head for a certain address." Gran Torino looks at him questionably. "As for reinforcements for the others... Endeavor alone... is more than enough."

Back in the alleyway, Todoroki and (Y/n) watched the damage Iida and Midoriya did to Stain remembering what Ruler said.

"He's all fired up too."

Midoriya instantly felt his left arm throbbing in pain after punching the villain. 'I overdid it with the power?! It's not broken though... right?' While he is thinking about his potentially broken arm, Stain's red eyes immediately opens back up.

"No way! Even after taking their strongest hit he still manages to get back up!" (Y/n) incredulously shouts. He grabs his sword aiming the weapon towards Iida. "Iida!!"