To Kill Shit

"Ouch!" (Y/n) shouts in pain as Todoroki patches up her wounds.

"Sorry." He apologizes. "I never done this before. I'm only going by what my mom and sister used to do."

(Y/n) didn't say anything only silently watching Todoroki clumsily wrap bandages around her injuries. Endeavor's training lasted until late into the evening. By then, she was covered in bruises and her body was sore. And since, everyone retired for the night it was up to Todoroki to treat her even though he's doing a bad job of it. She gently places her hands on his.

He stops and looks up at her.

"Here. This is how you do it." (Y/n) softly said. She proceeds to guide him through on wrapping her bandages. It's quiet. Todoroki could only focus on the warmth of her hands in his and the concentrating look on her face as she guides him. He's never seen this side of her, but he likes it.

"I didn't know you could do this." Todoroki muttered.

"I learned how to do this from a doctor I met." (Y/n) replied, mentioning Romani.

"I see..."

"And done!" (Y/n) cheered. She proudly smirks at her achievement, "not a bad job if I say so myself."

"Sorry. I should have known that bastard wasn't the type to hold back." Todoroki said, glaring down.

But (Y/n) just casually waves him off, "it's fine. It's nothing I haven't experienced before."

Her friend tilts his head in curiosity, "experienced before?"

"I've been brutally trained by my Servants before." She says with a smile. But her mind shudders at the memories of Scáthach mercilessly beating her comes back.

"Oh."

"Welp! Time for bed! Gotta rest up for tomorrow!" She stood up stretching her arms out.

"Yeah. Goodnight, (Y/n)."

"Goodnight!"

The next day, (Y/n) resumed her training with Endeavor. But like yesterday, it didn't go so well for her. The (h/c) girl yelps as she roughly rolled to the floor. She steadily gets to her knees, clutching her stomach while coughing hard from Endeavor's strong punch.

"Hmph. The only thing you mages are good for is magic. Put you guys in front of someone with close combat skills and you're done for. Get up. We aren't done."

The door to his office opened and Todoroki walked in. And he was not happy when he saw his friend painfully on her knees holding her stomach. He can see her biting her lip in an attempt to ignore the pain. He rushes over to her and places a comforting hand on her back. He shoots a hard glare at his father who is staring down at him nonchalantly.

"What do you want, Shoto? Can't you see we're busy." Endeavors crossed his arms over his chest.

"Shut up. I came here to tell you it's time for patrol."

"Is that so?" He glances at the clock, then back at them. "We'll continue tomorrow. Get ready and meet me out front." He leaves the room.

"Are you okay." Todoroki asked his friend.

(Y/n) gives him a weak smile, "Y-Yeah. I don't think he would've stopped if you hadn't shown up."

"Y-Yeah." Todoroki gazes at her with tiny little fluff balls surrounding him. (Y/n) looks back at him with a cute smile. Sometimes, (Y/n) is just too nice for the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hosu. Stain and Shigaraki stepped out of Kurogiri's portal.

"Hosu, man... it's surprisingly prosperous."

"I'm gonna reform this town and for that, more sacrifices are needed."

"Is this the "thing you have left to do" you spoke of earlier?" Kurogiri asked.

"You, you're the kinda guy who gets it."

"Don't keep pushing your luck..." Shigaraki muttered.

"The title "Hero" should only be permitted to those who have achieved great undertakings! There's too many of them... fake "heroes" who worship nothing but money! Until society realizes its error on its own I shall continue my work!" Stain with sword in hand jumped from the water pipe.

"All that high-and-mighty talk, but he's not even past the small potatoes stage." Shigaraki said.

"You shouldn't criticize him too much. The places where he has appeared in have all seen across-the-boards drops in crime rate. Some theorize that it's tied to an increase in hero awarenesses."

"Well, that's great! So much for putting a stop to heroism!" The villain sarcastically said. "Hero Killer? More like Hero Breeder! At least indirectly! I knew it... we're just too different, deep down... pisses me off... Kurogiri bring out the Nomu. As if I'd let him get away with stabbing me like that. If he wants to go on a rampage we'll let him... ha ha. Which one of us can cause more destruction? Let's see." Out of Kurogiri's portal are several Nomu of different shapes, sizes, and power.

"I'll crush your pride and dignity.... Stain!"

Me and Todoroki are on patrol following after Endeavor in Hosu. I look down at my hand.

'He isn't called the Number 2 Hero for nothing. He sure is strong I couldn't even lay a hand on him.' I form it into a fist. 'Before this internship is over I'll make sure I can punch that bastard!'

"(Y/n)?" I hear Todoroki's anxious voice snap me out of my thoughts. I look at him.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Are you sure you're alright?" He stares at with me a raised brow.

"Hm? Oh! Yeah, I'm fine!" I smiled at him. "Just thinking of something!" All of a sudden, while on patrol we hear what sounded like a huge explosion.

"What was that!?"

"Just shut up and move! It could be a villain attack!" Endeavor shouted. We start heading towards the location of the explosion. However, when we arrived it was anything but that.

"Whoa... what is going on?" A hologram Da Vinci asked from my Comms device. Buildings are on fire and people are running away in a panic.

"Hold on... are those...!?" I trailed off, my eyes widening at what I saw.

"Nomu." Todoroki finished, on high alert. Nomu from every shape and size are going around and attacking innocent civilians.

"What!? That one creature that attacked you and (Y/n) at USJ!? But there's so many of them!" Da Vinci yelled.

"It seems... what are they called? The League of Villains? Have found a way to produce multiple versions of Nomu. But the question is how?" Holmes stated.

"Ah! Senpai, look out! One is heading towards you!" Mash exclaimed. Just as Mash said one of them is coming straight  towards us. I pull out a card that had a bow and arrow on it.

"Card Magic: Arrows!" I slapped the card down on the floor and a hail of arrows come down targeting specifically the Nomu. They hit and the monster fell down dead.

"Good work. We'll take care of the them from here on." Endeavor said.

"Right." Todoroki nods.

"Yes!"