Reunion

"THE HERO TEAM WINS!!" All Might announced.

"The losing team is nearly unscathed while the winners are down for the count. They lost the battle but won the war, so to speak." Tokoyami said as he saw that Izuku was unconscious and Uraraka was throwing up from overusing her quirk, with Iida comforting her on the back.

"It's just training, though." Tsuyu bluntly remarked.

Bakugo glanced down at one of his hands completely shaken up. 'My right... Deku read me like a book!! Not just that, but it was all a calculation to win the match.' He begins to hyperventilate, having a panic attack because the person he perceived as weak and useless won and he lost. 'Even in a full-on fight... I... totally lost... to Deku.' He does snap out of it, though, when All Might places a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's head back, Bakugo. Time for your grading. Whether you win or lose... you can always come out ahead by learning from the experience."

"To the nurse's office."

"I know." The mini transport robots took Izuku away.

When they all arrived back at the monitoring room, All Might resumed his place in front of his students and shouted, "Well... I'd say the V.I.P in this battle was Iida!!"

"Wha?!" The latter yelled in shock.

Tsuyu places a finger on her chin and curiously asks, "Not Ochako or Midoriya? Even though they won?"

"I wonder why..." The hero raised his hand and asked, "Anyone know?!"

"I do, All Might-sensei." Yaoyorozu put her hand up and went on to explain. "It's because Iida was most able to adapt to the scenario. From what I saw, Bakugo's every action was motivated by an obvious grudge. And as you mentioned before, sensei, using destructive attacks indoors was foolish."

(Y/n) leaned over to gauge his reaction, but was honestly astounded that he didn't lash out. 'His fight with Izuku hit him hard.'

"Midoriya's performance suffered from the same faults. Uraraka lost focus halfway through, and her final attack was far too haphazard. Such an attack would be unthinkable if the nuclear weapon was real. But Iida formed an actual counterstrategy and he envisioned what the actual struggle would be like. He was only too late in reacting at the very end.

The hero team only won because this was a training exercise with exploitable constraints."

Iida tried so hard not to cry feeling touched by what Yaoyorozu said. Everyone else was silent at her in-depth explanation, knowing she was right.

All Might gave her a thumbs up, shaking, 'She said it better than I could!'

"I-I'd also add that Iida was a bit too stiff, but... yes, you're correct!"

She huffed and said, "We've got to start at the bottom and work our way up! And if we don't earnestly cheer each other on, we'll never be top heroes!"

"Senpai." Mash whispered in her ear, "Yaoyorozu is a recommended student just like you!"

"No kidding." (Y/n) whispered back with her mouth agape. A new location for the next battle. Todoroki and Shoji are the hero team, and they're up against Ojiro and Hagakure.

"I'm going all-out, Ojiro. The gloves and boots are coming off." She stated as she removed her shoes.

"Sure." He said that and turned away from her, feeling flustered. 'Hagakure. I guess that makes sense for an invisible person. But she's a girl. Damn. This feels unethical.'

Shoji scouted the area with his quirk. "We've got one on the north side of the fourth floor. The other's somewhere on the same floor barefoot. The invisible one must be planning to ambush and capture us."