(Y/n)'s Internship with Who!?

"I'm going with Mount Lady!" Mineta pointed to himself with obvious perverted intentions.

"Mineta's having dirty thoughts." Tsuyu calls him out.

"No I'm not!"

"Kinda weird how you didn't get any nominations, Ashido. You put on a really good show." Ojiro stated.

"Sure did!"

"Have you picked one yet, Deku." Uraraka turns to her friend for an answer only to find him sitting at his desk with an intense look and of course was mumbling to himself.

"I'll start with researching their specialties and organizing them by similar types. Then I'll arrange those by the number of incidents resolved from debut to the present. After that, I need to come up with a numerical ranking of those people weighted by the relative value of their skills to my current needs... a valuable experience like this doesn't come often, I'll have to choose carefully. I should also come up with something to do while there are no incidents. Man, I'm gonna be really busy...."

'He's doing it again.'

I gently hit him on the head, "stop that. Don't overthink it. Just choose which one you find interesting or think it will be fun."

"O-Okay."

The rest of last week's class.

"Your field training will be one week long. These are all good workplaces. But those with nominations will receive a personalized list. Pick one. Those who don't, get this list with no participating workplaces from across the country.

Choose one from the list. Their areas of operation and expertise all vary. So put a lot of thought into it before you choose."

"I wanna focus on urban counter-villainism!"

"I think something flood-related would be nice."

"Turn them in by the end of the week."

"We only get two days!?"

When Mr. Aizawa and Midnight left, everyone began chatting with their friends about where to go for their internship. Izuku and Uraraka crowded over to my desk.

"Eh— Battle Hero Gunhead's office!? That's a hardened battle group!! You're going there!?

"Yep! They nominated me!" Uraraka smirked.

"I thought you said you wanted to be like 13..." Izuku stated.

"That's my end goal! But it hit me during my match with Bakugo the other day... how many possibilities would open up to me if I were stronger! If all I do is stay in my comfort zone, my options will be far more limited! Hya!" She punches the air while explaining her choice.

"I see."

"That's good. It's always good to spot your weakness and word hard to improve them. One of my trainers told me that!" I proudly said, placing my hands on my hips.

"Oh yeah, what about you, (Y/n)? Did you figure out who you wanna intern with?" Izuku asked me with a curious look.

"No. There's just too many to choose from!" I complained. "They all sound like good choices! Is this what my dad felt!? I want to die..."

"D-Don't sweat it, (Y/n)! Just go with your gut!" Uraraka fretted, waving her hands around.

"Right! And if you need help I could come over to your house. I-If y-you want!" Izuku stuttered. I glance back up at him with a grin.

"Yeah! We can have a sleepover! Just like we did when we were kids."

"Yeah! Wait what!?"

"I appreciate the help, Izuku! And maybe I could help you with your, um, problem." I sweat dropped when I see him not sitting in his chair, but more like the air.