Shall We Wear These?

The next day, class was as normal as ever. When lunchtime rolled around, (Y/n) and Mirio went to the cafeteria and sat down across from Mash, Nejire, and Tamaki. They've become such good friends after their first meeting.

While (Y/n) listened to their talk, she looked down at her food and smiled. 'It feels so surreal to be back in school surrounded by such amazing friends. I honestly thought I would never get a chance like this again. I'm glad.'

"Senpai, tomorrow we should try Lunch Rush's food! Senpai?" Mash looked up at her and saw her smiling down at her lunch. She looked so peaceful. She's never seen her friend like this before.

Nejire waved a hand in front of her face. "Hello? You in there, (Y/n)?"

"Huh?! Oh, yes! I agree! I bet his food tastes delicious!" She snapped out of it and grinned at her friends.

Lunch was soon over, and (Y/n) and Mash were excused from class and were instructed by Aizawa to go to Ground Beta and wait there for 1A. They got dressed in their hero costumes. (Y/n) is wearing her Atlas Institute Mystic Code, and Mash chooses her Ortenaus ascension. They then headed over to Ground Beta and waited for Class 1A to arrive.

"We're going to be helping All Might today since he's in charge of hero basic training." Mash stated.

"Yeah."

"Senpai, since you've met All Might before, what's he like?"

"What's he like?" (Y/n) hummed, thinking about it for a moment, and then says, "He's a person who strives to protect others. He always saves people with a smile on his face. He never struck me as the type of hero to do this for fame."

"He sounds like a good person." She said, smiling.

"He is. When he saves people, he always says this..."

"It's fine now. Why? Because I am here!" A familiar voice shouted out.

"Speak of the devil." (Y/n) smiled.

Mash's eyes widen when she witnesses All Might land in front of them with a huge crash. 'Amazing! He was able to pull off a perfect landing after falling from the sky!'

"Well then..." He dusts off his costume and happily smiles at (Y/n). "It's lovely to see you again, Kusanagi! You've grown so much!"

The (h/c) woman laughs, unable to contain her excitement. "It's nice to see you too, All Might. Thank you for looking after my dad."

The hero gives her a thumbs up, saying, "No problem! It's what a friend does! You don't know how excited I was when I found out you were coming to UA, and as a recommended student too! I'm so proud of you!"

"And I was happy when I found out you were teaching at UA."

"Is that so? Hahaha!"

Mash stood there looking at All Might in astonishment. 'So this is All Might! He seems so much more friendly than Aizawa!'

She stiffens up when he directs his gaze over to her and asks, "And who's this young lady? A friend of yours?"

(Y/n) nods her head and says, "This is Mash. We've been friends for a long time."

"I'm Mash Kyrielight! It's a pleasure to meet you, All Might!"

"Well, aren't you a polite one!" He lets out a hearty laugh. "It's nice to meet one of Kusanagi's friends!"

"Um, you too!" She awkwardly responded. She stops bowing and straightens up when she hears footsteps approaching Ground Beta.

"They finally arrived. The class you'll be assisting." All Might grinned as they looked straight at the entrance, waiting for Class 1A to arrive. "Looking good is very important, ladies and gentlemen!! Look alive now!! Because from today on... You're all heroes!!"

As the members of Class 1A walked out in their costumes, (Y/n) caught sight of Bakugo and her eyes widened. 'Katsuki?!'

"Well!! Shall we begin, my wards?!"