(Y/n) and Todoroki's Internship with Endeavor!

Today's the day. On-the-job training.

"You've all got your costumes, right? Obviously, wearing them in public is prohibited and don't lose them either." Aizawa stood in front of his students. They are at the station about to go to their internship.

"Gooot iiiit!" Mina cheerfully exclaimed.

"Don't stretch out that "got it," Ashido. And be sure to mind your manners! Okay, let's go!"

"I'm looking forward to this!" Hagakure shouts.

"Kyushu, eh? I'm goin' the other way." Kirishima said to Tokoyami.

"Be careful, (Y/n)!" Both Izuku and Uraraka said to their friend.

(Y/n) sweatdrops, "you guys act like I'm going to war or something."

"I got one from Endeavor..."

"....WHAT!?" Izuku's green eyes bulge out. "HOW!? WHY!?"

"Well..." (Y/n) looked away from him with a nervous smile. "I may or may not have told him off when I met him during the festival."

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

"I had to okay! He was telling me to end my friendship with Todoroki! And that angered me, so I went off on him!"

"(Y/n)..." he sighed. Over the course of being together with her, Izuku realized that his friend can be troublesome to deal with some time.

"Anyways, you should be more concerned about..." (Y/n) tilts her head gesturing towards the silent Iida. It had been on the news that Iida's brother, Ingenium, was attacked by a villain known as "The Hero Killer Stain." He came out of nowhere and murdered 17 heroes, and crippled 23 more to the point of never being able to make a full recovery. But Iida hadn't said anything about that to his friends.

"Iida, if you need someone to talk to, you can always talk to us. We're friends, after all." Izuku told him, concerned about his well-being. Uraraka nods her head agreeing with him. (Y/n) on the other hand, took him by the hands with a bored look on her face.

"(Y/n)?" The boy stared down at her confused.

"Iida..." she started to painfully grip his hands. When she looked up at him, she had an eerie look on her face.

"Don't even think about it

"Don't even think about it. Don't go after Stain. Just focus on your internship, okay?" She lowly said. The reason she said that in such a low, so that she and Iida can hear is so she doesn't worry Izuku and Uraraka. "I don't want you to get hurt, or possibly..." she grips his hand, even tighter as the death of Paxti and others came back to her.

Iida places a comforting hand on her head, trying not to worry her. He looked at his friends masking his anger with a fake smile. "Sure."

They should have tried harder to get through to him then. It was a situation both (Y/n) and Izuku would soon come to regret.

(Y/n) stared at her blue-haired friend walking away and mumbled, "liar." When he was far away from them he dropped his smile and a look of pure rage can be seen on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure about this?"

"Of course I am! I wouldn't have chosen his agency otherwise." (Y/n) and Todoroki are on the subway heading to Endeavor's agency.

"I'm just surprised he chose you. I wonder why he picked you." He put a finger up to his chin in a thinking motion.

"Let's just say... we had confrontation during the Sports Festival and I ended up snapping at him." (Y/n) uneasily explained to her friend.

"Oh..." to say Todoroki was not surprised, or at least horrified is an understatement. He may have not known you that well like Izuku and Bakugo do. But, spending too much time with her inside and outside of middle school, he's come to the conclusion that while she would prefer to avoid any non-confrontational arguments she will speak her mind if anyone messed with her loved-ones. "What did he say?"

"That bastard ordered me to end my friendship with you because it's interfering with your duty to surpass All Might." (Y/n) told him.

"I have no intention of following his shitty dream. I'll become the hero I want to be."

(Y/n) smiles at him, "I'm glad."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been an hour since (Y/n) and Todoroki left the station. They talked to pass the time, well it was mostly (Y/n) doing the talking while Todoroki is listening to her. All of a sudden, her stomach starts to growl.

"Ah! I guess it's time to eat!" She cheerfully exclaimed. She reaches into her bag and pulls out to bento boxes. She hands one over to Todoroki. "Here you go! Emiya made them for us!"

"Ah..." Todoroki breaths out. Of all the time he's been over to her house most of the time when Kusanagi is gone, it would be the Red Archer that would be making him and his Master dinner. Saying that it's better to eat before training or doing homework. Not that he didn't mind! Emiya's cooking is really delicious. It's also really a treat when him, Boudica, and Tamamo Cat are making food together.

Those three really are the best cooks in Chaldea.

'He made these so perfectly

'He made these so perfectly...' he took a bite out of his wrap. 'Delicious!'

"Ah...! Emiya's bentos are always delicious!" (Y/n) praised.

"Yes. They are." Todoroki agreed. They fell into a silence simply enjoying their homemade boxes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here." After such a long ride to Endeavor's Agency, they finally arrived. They left the station still holding their cases. Todoroki turned to his friend. "I'll lead you to his agency since you don't know where it is."

"Okay." (Y/n) nods her head. She follows after him. As they were walking they got stares from the public because of their participation in the Sports Festival. But they didn't mind. Soon, they arrived.

"Are you ready?" Todoroki asked his friend, feeling a little concerned. "We don't have to go in if you don't want to."

"No. It's fine." (Y/n) inhaled and exhaled calming herself. 'I want to find out the reason why he scouted me, so I can't back down now!'

"Let's go!" They walked in as soon as Todoroki opened the door.

"I've been waiting for you." There Endeavor stood with his arms crossed and his sidekicks on the side. "Shoto, Kusanagi." He smirked.