VS.

Everyone got sucked into the warp gate save for Thirteen, Iida, and the students that were left. "Where is everyone?! Can we confirm their locations?!" Iida looked over to Shoji and asked.

"They've been scattered, but they're all in the facility." Shoji replied.

"I see Ms. Kusanagi down there!" The view was small, but Mina could spot the (h/c)-haired woman sitting unguarded in front of the villain with the light blue hair. "We have to help her!"

"We'd like to but we can't!" Sato shouted.

"Physical attacks are no good! He just warps away!! This guy's quirk is too tough to handle!" Sero exclaimed.

Thirteen moves her head to look Iida and said, "Class president!"

"Yes!!"

"Your job is to run back to the school and report on what's happening." He was shocked by her order. "The alarms haven't sounded and the phones aren't working. The alarm system uses infrared tech. The fact that it hasn't activated even though senpai—that is, Eraserhead—is down there nullifying quirks means that whoever is interfering with the system has hidden themselves well. That being the case, your going back is our best option."

Iida refuted. He didn't want to leave his class alone with villains who could harm them. As a class president, it's his duty to always stand with his teammates.

But Sato shoved him back and shouted, "She said go! Out the emergency exit! There are alarms on the outside, which means that these guys must only be causing trouble in here!!"

"So if you can't make it out, they can't follow you! Shake off that mist with that speed of yours!!" Sero joined in.

"Just like in the cafeteria... we can provide all the support you need! And we will!" Even though Uraraka was scared, she still wanted to support her classmates and make sure everyone was okay. If Iida could rush out there and get some help, that would be even better for them. She doesn't want to see her teachers and friends get hurt, or possibly worse. She can see Mina nod in agreement alongside her.

"DO IT!!"

"Reside from the fact that you have no hope. What sort of fool discusses strategy in earshot of the enemy?" Kurogiri said, looming over them.

"It hardly matters if you overheard. You can't stop us!" Thirteen shouted and opened up the cap to one of her fingers.

Meanwhile, back with (Y/n), she just landed in the central plaza where Aizawa was fighting. She fell down while covering her face with her arms and only managed to scrape her knees. She was about to go and help him, but found herself at the mercy of the one who orchestrated this whole event. He stood towering over her with a malicious grin on his face.

"Had a good fall, Savior of Humanity? Now, now, don't look at me like that. All I want to do is have a little chat. You'll entertain me, won't you?" He chuckled in an attempt to ease her, but it was to no avail as she kept glaring at him. "Oh right. What should I call you? Master of Chaldea? Savior of Humanity? Or..." His grin widens even further at her frightened stare. "A murderer?"

Muderer. Murderer. Murderer. Those words played on repeat in her mind as everything that she did is starting to come back to her again, but even worse. She can feel herself quivering as she recalls all the times she had to destroy a lostbelt in order to restore humanity, but those lostbelts she destroyed would cease to exist.

In other words, she had to kill in order to bring humanity back.

'Ah... Paxti. Gerda. Asha. Macarios. Adele.'

On her comms, Da Vinci appears and urgently asks, "(Y/n)! Your heartbeat is skyrocketing! Are you alright?!"

"We heard everything, and it seems that you know more about us than we know about you." Sherlock takes over and initiates the conversation with the villain. "How is that? Have you been getting information from a broker?"

"So you must be the guys from Chaldea." Shigaraki turned his nose up to look down on them as if they were bugs. "And why should I tell you that? You might use that information against me."

The ruler class servant raised a brow at his sudden childish behavior and responded, "Isn't it obvious? No one should have access to that sort of information unless you're in the UN or from the Mages Association. So either you have a broker giving you information or... someone else is behind this attack that is not present right now."

Shigaraki dropped the condescending smile, and it turned into an annoyed frown. He rubbed his head in frustration. "Man. Master was right about you. You really are a pain, Sherlock Holmes."

Now usually, when someone says that to the ruler, he just laughs it off, but this wasn't the case this time. It's a serious situation. Class 1-A got attacked. As far as he knows, everyone is scattered across the facility, and they have no means of contacting them or UA to let the school know that they are currently under attack since communications are down. Shigaraki, the one who is leading the attack, knows about the Pruning of Human History and the Lostbelts.

And (Y/n), their master is currently having a breakdown. Things are dire, to say the least, and now is not the time to joke around. Aizawa and Thirteen are strong, but how long can they last until help arrives? Same with the students. Unlike (Y/n), they have no experience fighting villains, and while some are good at using their quirks like Bakugo and Todoroki, some are not. And quirks have limits.

Chaldea needs to come up with a plan immediately because if they don't, (Y/n) and her class are going to die here.

"So I'm correct to assume that there is another person who is operating behind the scenes?" He continued the conversation with him.

"Why should I tell you when you already know the answer."

"Okay. Then let me ask another question... Why do you want to kill All Might?"

He tipped his head back to glare at the detective and said, "Why don't you figure it out, detective? Let's see if you can figure it out before everyone, including your precious master, dies."