Tremble, Challengers

(Y/n)'s POV

The match between me and Kaminari was about to begin, and knowing him he's going to start by using as much electric volts as possible in order to knock me out so, I won't be able to use my cards. But I have a plan to combat his quirk.

"Are you ready!?" Present Mic shouts, getting the crowd riled up. I walk up to the stage smirking as my classmate does the same.

"This boy has a powerful electric quirk, but turns stupid after using it... Denki Kaminari from the Hero Course!" The boy groaned at the pro for calling out his dumb side.

"And another from the hero course the daughter of the former hero Smoke... (Y/n) Kusanagi!!" I merely smiled as I heard the encouragement from my friends and father.

"Kick his ass, master!!"

"You got this, praetor!"

"You better not lose!"

"Good luck, senpai!"

"Do your best, dear!"

Kaminari started to speak, "no hard feelings, sweetheart but I'm not going easy on you."

I smirked, "I was thinking the same thing."

"START!!!"

Kaminari yells using his quirk, "1.3 MILLION VOLTS" sending electricity my way.

I pull out a time card, "Card Magic: Time Alter!!" The card in my hand glowed and disappeared as everything around me slowed down including Kaminari's attack. I only have a few seconds before time resumes, so I dodged out of the way of his attack and used a type of rune magic that was taught to me by Scathach.

"Ehwaz!" Using the rune on my hands hardening them. The effects of time alter wore off as his attack missed and he stood there with a stupid look on his face. I run up to him and punched him in the stomach eyes wide with spit coming out of his mouth as he was sent out of the arena. Silence washed over the crowd as they were not only shocked, but confused and I don't blame them if time slowed down and the next thing they see is a girl sending a boy flying with a single punch I'd be dumbfounded too.

"W-what just happened? It seemed time moved forward without us!!! And the next thing we see is Kusanagi sending Kaminari flying with a single punch!!"

Aizawa chimed in, "with the cards that Kusanagi had she probably used a card to slow down time so she could evade Kaminari's attack. Then she strengthened her hands with some reinforcement card."

"Yeah what Mr.Aizawa said except the second part. I used a rune that allows me to harden anything."I nonchalantly said.

"So blunt and op!!"

"DENKI KAMINARI IS OUT OF BOUNDS!! KUSANAGI (Y/N) ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND!!" Cracking her whip, Midnight announces.

I look at Kaminari being taken to the infirmary, "if only you used your quirk wisely then maybe you could've beat me going all out on an opponent is fine and all, but it's nice to have strategy when facing off against someone."

'I know firsthand that it almost never works. Anyways, I have to thank EMIYA and Scathach for teaching me those moves.'  And walked out of the arena.

3rd Person POV

On the stands where class 1-A is, Sero winced letting out a pained noise feeling sorry for his friend, "sheesh! That was brutal. I didn't know (Y/n) could be brutal."

"Hm? Oh, yeah master is no slouch when it comes to fighting she's actually improving thanks to servants like Chiron and Scathach helping her." Mordred smirked.