Class 3-B

(Y/n) sighed as she stared in the mirror, fixing her tie. 'It's been a long time since I've been back to school. It's making me a little nervous.'

At the end, she reluctantly accepted the proposal Nezu laid out for her, which is to attend as a recommended student while being a teacher's assistant for Aizawa. Mash wanted to go too, so they had to get the proper documents from Chaldea. It was difficult because Goredolf was extremely worried that confidential intel would get leaked, but thanks to Da Vinci, the secret of Chaldea and anything regarding the Mages Association are fully hidden from UA. (Y/n) felt bad, but this was Mash's chance to experience school life.

'Right, everything is going to be fine. Mash will be with me.' She smiled and slipped on her jacket before leaving her room. She went into the kitchen and found Emiya preparing lunchboxes for them.

"Smells delicious, Emiya!" She cheerfully exclaimed

Emiya stopped what he was doing and faced her. "Please shout like that, Master. I could've cut myself."

"Sorry." She sheepishly apologized. "So you're making lunch for us?"

"Yes. Granted, I don't know if your school serves you lunch, so it doesn't hurt to make sure you and Mash have something to eat." He replied.

"Thank you. You really didn't need to do this." She said.

"I wanted to make lunch for you and Mash because it's your first day of school, or should I say Mash's because you've already been to school before going to Chaldea." He corrected himself.

"Yeah. I can't say I'm not nervous about going back."

While she doesn't show it, Emiya could see that (Y/n) was panicking, so he reassured her with a smile, "Relax, Master. Everything's going to be fine; just be your usual self. Mash is going to need your help and support since it's her first day at school."

His words calmed her down, and she said with a little bit of confidence, "You're right. I shouldn't be acting this way when Mash is probably more nervous than I am. I have to be the reliable senpai I am!"

Emiya smiled and said, "That's the spirit." He turns back to the stove and mumbles to himself, "Oh, the rice is done."

"Um, Senpai? Fou won't let go of me, so I'm wondering if it'll be alright if we take him with us." (Y/n) turns her head to look at Mash and sees that she is dressed nicely in her UA uniform. Fou was comfortably sitting on her head.

"You look lovely, Mash!"

She brightens up at her friend's compliment and happily says, "Thank you, Senpai!"