Hero Killer Stain Vs. UA Students

'I might be overthinking this, and it's not like I've got proof!! But that's exactly why I've gotta take action here!! In the same city where the Hero Killer appeared... we've got some Nomu rampaging around. I may be the only one in the whole city uneasy about the potential connection... The League of Villains and the Hero Killer... could they be working together!? And that probably means the Hero Killer is somewhere around right now!! The fact Iida wasn't dealing with the main incident. Could it be... he's found the Hero Killer!?'

Midoriya's thoughts were confirmed when saw the killer about to kill his friend. "Bingo." He said while punching him hard in the face. Stain skidded back.

"Midoriya!? But why!?" Iida screamed.

'That kid... he's the one from Shigaraki's photo...' Stain recognized.

"It was TV! How 60% of the Hero Killer's victims... were discovered around blind corners in deserted areas... so I've been scouring the back alleys near the normal hero agency, close to the center of all the trouble... looking for you! Can you move!? Make for the main road and get some pros to come help us!"

"I can't move...! He cut me... that's likely his quirk..." Iida replied.

"They were talking about that... so he needs to cut you to get it to work...?" Midoriya then looked to his right and saw another injured hero, Native slumped against a wall.

'Another one...!! If it was just Iida, I might've been able to carry him and run, but..'

"Midoriya. Don't interfere. This has nothing to do with you!!" The vengeful boy shouted.

He glances at him with a disturbed face, "what're you saying...?"

"A friend shows up and says... "I'm here to save you." A good line for sure. But it's my duty to kill these two. And if we're forced to fight, then naturally... the weaker of us will be culled. So. What now?" Stain glared at him, sending shivers down his spine.

'Idealistic criminals have a different sort of fire in their eyes.' His body starts trembling. 'This guy's not like the attackers at USJ... those are the eyes of a killer!! Even with just a hunch and no proof... I should've pressured some pros to come with me.' He inconspicuously pressed something on his phone. 'Now I need those two that are down... maybe buy some time, or possible... drive off the Hero Killer all by myself.'

"No!! I told you to run!! This is none of your business!!" Iida yells out.

"What's a hero supposed to do when you say crap like that? I-I've got a lot to say to you, but... that'll have to come later...! Because it's like All Might said..." Midoriya raises his fists. "Giving help that's not asked for... is what makes a true hero." He gives out a terrified grin.

"Ah..." Stain grinned. "Good."

Midoriya rushes at him. 'One For All...' his body lights up. 'Full Cowling! One chance to get close!!'

'Trying to close the gap against my long blade... good judgement.'

"Watch out! If he cuts you..."

Once he got close to the killer, Midoriya zooms past him. Stain whirls around and swung his blade at the student, he dodges leaping up into the air.

'He's gone... no...' he looked up to see the green-haired boy under him.

"Five Percent... Detroit SMASSH!" His left fist made contact with his head.

'Those movements! Just like... Bakugo's...!' His classmate thought, shocked.

'It worked!? It worked! My Full Cowling!! I can really fight!' He got his hopes up too soon as Stain licked his sword making his body suddenly freeze up. "Wha—"

'I can't...! Did he graze me!?' He glanced at his arm to see a small scratch. 'A scratch I can't even feel is enough!? Not that's not it!! It's blood!!'

"You lack power. But you did track my movements. You exploited my blind spot... and planned to bring me down... that's how you moved." Stain explained. "So many fools out there are nothing but talk... but you... are worth keeping alive... unlike these others." He went towards Iida about to kill him.

"Oh crap!! No, don't!!"

"Ugh!!"

As he's about to raise his sword down on Iida, red bullets came out and shot at him pushing him back.

"One after another... so many interruptions today..."

(Y/n) stepped on the scene panting heavily, "I... made it... just in time!"