Field Operations Unit Team 2

(Y/n), Mash and Fou went up to the second floor. "This is the Field Operations floor."

"Field Operations?" Mash inquisitively asked.

"They're the enforcement arm of the police department and regional police officers. They're mainly in charge of important cases."

"So does that mean they're involved in yesterday's attack?"

"Maybe."

(Y/n) stopped in front of the door to the field ops office and raised her hand to knock, but not before turning to her with a nervous smile. "Be loud when you introduce yourself."

"Huh? But why?" Mash cluelessly asked.

"You'll see." That was all she said and knocked hard on the door.

It was silent for a minute until they heard footsteps coming over. "Who is it? Oh, (Y/n)-chan!" A male police officer recognized the young woman when he opened the door. "Hey, (Y/n)-chan's here!"

As soon as Mash walked in the room, she was greeted by a group of police officers who were loudly cheering. She was baffled by what was happening. 'Eh?! They're cheering for Senpai?! Why?!'

"Do you guys have to do this every time I visit?" (Y/n) asked with an exasperated grin.

"Of course! You rarely come by the station anymore!"

"It's a treat when you're always here!"

"So, who's the pretty lady standing next to you?"

'Pretty?!' The purple-haired woman blushed at the compliment. 'Oh! Senpai told me to be loud when I introduce myself!'

"I'm Senpai's friend, Mash Kyrielight!! It's nice to meet you all!!" Mash shouted loudly and bowed. The room devolved into silence once again as they stared at her intently. She closed her eyes tightly, wondering if she messed up. But she opened them in complete shock when the officers erupted into cheers.

"What a polite young lady!"

"She has some spunk underneath that's for sure!"

Mash made tiny little noises, frazzled by their behavior, until she heard footsteps coming into the room.

"All right, settle down." Satake gruffly demanded. They quieted down, and he stepped up to her and ruffled her hair. "So what brings you here, squirt?"

 "So what brings you here, squirt?"