Re-Ingenium

"Do you know of the Turbo Hero, Ingenium?"

"Of course!! He's super popular hero who employs 65 sidekicks at his office in Tokyo!! So you're...!"

"How very informed... yes, he is my brother." Iida's hand starts to move. "He leads the people with his unwavering adherence to rules and regulations. A truly beloved hero!! It's my admiration for my brother that's inspired my own desire to become a hero."

"NEVER FORGET... WHO YOU WANT TO BECOME!!" Todoroki screams as he is face-to-face with Stain.

"I'm Ingenium. The hero who is going to beat you!!"

'Me? A hero?' Iida second guessed, crying. 'Having my friends protect. Having them bleed for me!!' He looks over at Native.

"Save him first."

'To remind him of his crime... I took on my brother's name. But nothing's changed since the entrance exam.'

'I mean sure if this weren't an exam!! I would have done the same!! I've been so short-sighted... only seeing what mattered to me!'

"You too, Tenya? A hero?"

"Yes. Brother. So cool." A ten year old Iida said, doing his robot hands.

"A robot?"

"Teach me how? For after I graduate! I want to know why you're a hero."

"To be popular." Tensei nonchalantly said.

"How base!!"

"I'm half-joking."

"Only half...!"

"Hmm... well, with grandpa and mom and dad being heroes... I've heard that everyone basically expected me to be one too." His older brother spoke as he's putting up his hero gear. He tosses his helmet at Iida who stares at him curiously. "People who find a lost child and then take him to a lost child center... I've always thought those sorts of people were the coolest."

"Then why not work at a lost child center?"

"Don't be so literal! Are you really a robot?" He glares at him. Tensei then sighs and smiled. "Believe me when I say... that you're way smarter than I was your age, Tenya. Better reflexes too... wait... hang on! That must mean...!" He affectionately rubs his little brother head and smiles, "you look up to me that much, Tenya? Guess that makes me a great hero or something!! Ha ha!"

'It's just like you said... Hero Killer. I'm... not like them. I'm a novice. I can't measure to their standards!!' He digs into the pavement. 'Be that as it may...'

Stain moves out of the way of Todoroki's fire. "Ice... and fire."

'Crap! I can't dodge at this range!'

"Hasn't anyone ever told you?" Crouching down, he swept his blade under aiming for his arm. "Relying too heavily on your quirk makes you sloppy."

'He's a monster!'

'I have to stand up!' Iida gets to his feet.

'It wore off?' The killer questioned. "Tch."

Iida clenched his teeth, 'never again!! Never again will they... or my brother...'

"Recipro..."

'LEAVE ME BEHIND IN THE DUST!'

"Burst!!" He breaks Stain's blade with his kick. And as he's coming down give him a side kick, but he blocks it with his left fist.

The force pushes Stain back away from his friend. 'He's fast!'

"Iida!!" (Y/n) and Midoriya grinned, feeling relieved.

"It wore off. This guy's quirk isn't so great after all." Todoroki noted.

"This has nothing to do with either of you... so I'm sorry..." he began to speak, sending dread down their spines.

"Not that again..."

"Look if you're still thinking about taking this path then..." (Y/n) said, but is cut off by him.

"That's why... I swear I won't let you three lose any more blood here."

Stain takes out his sword that was now destroyed. "It's no use pretending. A person's true nature is not so easily changed. You're a fake who prioritized his own selfish desires! A cancer on this society warped by "heroes." Someone needs to correct the system."

(Y/n) glares, 'this guy!'

"So you're a fundamentalist? Get with the times." Todoroki glared. "Iida don't even think of listening to his so called reasoning."

"No. He's right."

"Huh?" (Y/n) stared at his back, confused.

"I have no right to call myself a hero... still... I won't let him break me... because if I break... then Ingenium's really dead." Iida clenched his bloodied fist and glares at Stain.

"You're hopeless." He retorts. With his hand still on fire, Todoroki attacks him.

"Idiot!" Native shouts. "The Hero Killer is after me and the dude in white armor! Forget fighting back! Just get out of here!!"

"I'm afraid that's not an option for us. He went through a clear change a minute ago. He's all fired up too." Holmes shortly explained.

'The whole blood type thing adds an element of uncertainty. And on top of that, he has to get close, and it doesn't last long... it's not his quirk that makes him so strong. He probably tries to avoid fighting multiple opponents at once. He's desperate to kill Iida and Native before the heroes show up. The intel suggests he might be scared off, but... far from that, he's become even more serious.'

"His tenacity is insane." Da Vinci commented.

(Y/n)'s fingers start to twitch, 'Huh? My fingers are moving!'

"(Y/n), what's wrong!?" She asked.

'Damn my reciprocating engine's broken! Did that last kick damage the radiator!?'

"Todoroki! Can you regulate temperatures?" Iida urgently questioned him.

"I'm not really used to my left, but why?" He said while holding off Stain.

"Freeze my leg for me... without blocking the exhaust pipes!"

"Holmes! Da Vinci! I can move my hand now! His time limit must be up!" I informed them. 'I can now help the others!'

"Stop interfering!" Stain threw his switchblade at Todoroki. But Iida leaps in and it stabs into his left arm. "Gah!"

"You stay down too." He threw a knife at him, pinning him down.

"Iida..."

"Just do it, quickly!!"

Midoriya stands up wobbling. 'Two jumps!'

(Y/n) presses her fingers together forming a gun shape. 'One shot. I'll aim right at his face!'

'I'll jump up and use that ice as a platform and hit him again.'

'I'll fire off a Gandr bullet right in his face!'

'I can do it!' Her and Midoriya thought simultaneously.

'Yes. Right now...'

Todoroki used his left side and froze his engines, "there!"

'Thanks... Todoroki. I can fight!' Iida pulls out his knife with his mouth. 'Who needs arms!? Recipro extend!!' He zooms up to Stain's face. 'Right now...' A big red magic bullet is shot at him by (Y/n). It blocks his vision, so he couldn't see Midoriya flying towards him.

'Now...'

"Go." Todoroki encouraged.

'My legs...'

'My fists...' they struck him with their leg and fist. 'ARE ALL I NEED!!'