Rage, You Damned Nerd

"Shall we begin, my wards?!" All Might grinned.

As the members of Class 1A walked out in their costumes, (Y/n) caught sight of Bakugo, and her eyes widened. 'Katsuki?! He's here too?! I shouldn't be surprised because he always dreamed of going to UA! But to still see him here...!' She abruptly turns away to avoid his gaze. But it doesn't work, as she can still feel his eyes on her. She turns her head around to take a peek and sees him glaring at her. 'He saw me?! This is terrible! What should I say?! Should I say anything at all?! He's walking over here!'

"Hey!"

(Y/n) shrieks and turns around, coming face-to-face with his menacing stare. Her heart starts beating loudly, and she is trembling in fear of what he is going to say or do to her. She expected this after all, because she said nothing to him or Izuku before she got whisked away to Chaldea. So it was obvious that he had some anger to let out towards her.

Bakugo didn't like that she was avoiding his stare, so he got up close to her and said, "So you finally decided to come back, huh?!"

"I-It's been a-a long time, Katsuki."

"Cut the crap! Where the hell have you been?! You think you can just up and leave without saying anything?!"

All she could say was, "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you where I've been or what I've been doing over the past few years. Please understand."

But her response didn't fly with him; in fact, this just made him even more angry. "What kind of bullshit response is that?!" He screams in her face.

"I'm sorry! I wish I could tell you more, but I can't!"

"Now you're just pissing me off!!"

'Like you weren't already pissed off!'

Mash seeing her friend being berated, intervenes, saying, "U-Um Bakugo! Please don't be mad at Senpai! What she's saying is true! We wish that we could tell you, but we can't! Please understand!"

"Who the hell are you?!"

"My name is—!"

Before Mash can introduce herself to him, Denki slides up next to Bakugo and asks with a smile on his face, "You know these cuties?"

"Fuck off!"

Izuku accidentally overheard their conversation while listening to Uraraka talk. He glanced up at (Y/n) and thought, 'So it really was (Y/n) yesterday. I'm glad she's back; there's so much I want to tell her! But I'm scared of going over there!'

Uraraka notices him staring over at where (Y/n) was with a scared look on his face and asks, "Is something wrong, Deku?"

"I'm fine! It's just that... that woman over there with the (h/c) hair and the (e/c) eyes is one of my childhood friends."

"Whoa, really?! It's good that you get to see her again!" Uraraka grins.

"Yeah... I just hope that I get the chance to talk to her." Izuku smiled. After the class got acquainted with each other, it was time for battle training.

"We're all here then? Looking good!!" All Might caught a look at Izuku's costume ears that resembled his hair and stifled his laugh. 'Way to make it obvious!!' He then composed himself and said, "Before we get started, there are two people I'd like to introduce you to." He points over to (Y/n) and Mash. "This is Kusanagi (Y/n) and Mash Kyrielight. They're Aizawa's new teaching assistants.

So if you have anything you need help with, don't be afraid to ask them."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all."