Heroes' Counterattack

"I had a bad feeling... so I cut my talk with the principal short and came right away. Then I ran into Iida on the way. He told me the gist of what's going on here." All Might recaps.

'And it made my blood boil!! You kids must've been so scared... and my colleagues did their best!!' Uraraka and Mina cried at his appearance. 'However! That's exactly why I have to stand tall now and declare...'

"Fear not. I am here!" He declared, ripping his tie off.

"ALL MIGHT!!"

'All Might!! He's not smiling!!'

'I've never seen him like this before.' All the memories she had of All Might showed that he was always smiling, even when things were looking grim. To see him like this for the first time was shocking to her.

"I've been waiting, hero. You're worthless trash." Shigaraki said it with contempt. The remaining villains, on the other hand, are quaking at his presence.

"That's...!! I've never seen him in person before!!"

"No backing down, you idiot. We're here to kill him."

All Might leapt from the stairs and easily took care of them. He picked up the injured Aizawa and said, "I'm sorry. Aizawa."

'His arm and face!!'

Then he faced Nomu with a glare, and in a flash, he grabbed her and the others and took them away from the creature. The wind knocked the hand off of Shigaraki's face.

"Everyone, to the entrance. Take Aizawa. He's unconscious, so hurry!"

"Huh?! Wait?! What?! So fast!!" Mineta stuttered out as he couldn't even process what just happened.

Shigaraki wobbled to the side before picking up his hand from the ground. "No good... I'm sorry! Father," he places it back on his face and scratches himself. "Throwing punches to save people... ha ha ha. That's our state-sponsored violence. You're fast. Too fast to keep up with, but not as fast as expected. Could it really be true? That you're getting weaker?" He asked that last part with a nasty grin.

"It's no use, All Might!! That brain villain!! One for—I mean, my attack wasn't strong enough to break my own arm, but he didn't even flinch! Up against that, you..."

"Midoriya, kid." He gives the boy a huge, reassuring smile and a peace sign, shouting, "Fear not!" Before dashing up to Nomu with his arms crossed over each other, he slices downwards into a cross chop, aiming at the creature's head. "CAROLINA SMASH!!" But the attack had no effect, and it counterattacks with a slash that he leans back to avoid. "Seriously? No effect at all?!"

'Just like before with Izuku, his attacks have no effect on it!' (Y/n) thought before asking through her comms, "Da Vinci, Sion, how's it coming along? Are you guys done?"

"Yeah." Sion was the one who appeared on her comms this time. "Sorry it took so long, we've had to replay the punch your green-haired friend sent to Nomu. The reason why your friend's punch didn't work is because Nomu has shock absorption."

"Shock absorption?"

"Shock absorption?"

"It's a quirk that reduces the effectiveness of physical attacks by absorbing the shocks produced by them. That's the reason why All Might's slash didn't do anything." She explained while smiling.

"You heard the lady. If you want to really damage Nomu... you'd be better off slowly ripping him apart, piece by piece—not that he'll give you the chance." He stood far away, watching the hero struggle with Nomu.

"I don't know if you learned this, but everything has a weakness. All we have to do is find it." Sion pushed her glasses up and said.

"Let's see you find a weakness then, smart ass."

"Don't mind if I do! All Might will just need to hold on a little longer!"

"No sweat!! Thanks for the info, young lady!" All Might grabbed the strange creature and slammed him into the pavement in a German suplex. It was short-lived. Kurogiri used his warp quirk to cause Nomu to appear from under his back and clutch tightly onto his abdomen, which is where he got injured.

"All Might!!" (Y/n) shouted.

"So that's how it is...!!" He grunted in pain as blood spurted from his mouth.

"So you hoped to drive him into the concrete and seal his movements? It wouldn't have worked. Nomu is as powerful as you. Well done, Kurogiri. Perfect timing, really." Shigaraki praised his colleague.

"ARGH!" He cried out as it clenched harder on his abdomen. 'What unbelievable power! Cut it out, that's my weak point!!' He thought, wrestling to break free from its grasp. "Impressive for first-time offenders... but prepare yourselves!!"

"I can't say I much like the idea of having blood and guts inside my gate." Kurogiri expressed discontent. "But if they're yours, I'll happily oblige. You see, it's Nomu's job to get around that blinding speed of yours and hold you down. And it's my job to close the warp gate on you while you're halfway through and immobilized. Thereby cutting you in two."

Izuku, seeing his mentor get injured, speaks over to Tsuyu. "Asu—Tsuyu!"

"You finally got it right. Nice. What is it, Midoriya?"

"Take Aizawa-sensei for me!!"

"Sure... but what're you..."

After handing their teacher over to her, he speeds off, running towards All Might. 'No, All Might. There are still so many things... so many!! That I need you to teach me!!'

"ALL MIGHT!!"

"IZUKU, STAY BACK!!" (Y/n) warns after seeing him run towards the battlefield. It becomes even worse for her after she sees Kurogiri about to warp right in front of him. She orders Dantes to get ready to attack until Bakugo rushes in and launches an explosion at him.

"GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!! DEKU!!" He grins and holds the warped villain down by his metal plate.

"So I heard you people are here to kill All Might." Todoroki froze the left side of Nomu.

Kirishima attacks him from the left and Mash from the right. Shigaraki, while not preparing for a sneak attack, dodges their hits with ease. "Crap!! We almost had him!"

"You're not all that. You misty mook!!" Bakugo grins down at Kurogiri.

"But scum like you could never kill the Symbol of Peace."

Tears welled up in Izuku's eyes as he shouted, "Kacchan! Guys!!"