That's the Idea, Ochaco!

Today, there was a meeting being held in the conference room at UA.

"The one called Shigaraki; his quirk allows him to disintegrate anything he touches. We've been through the list of men in their twenties and thirties in the quirk registry with no luck. Nothing turned up on the "Warp Gate" user, Kurogiri, either. Neither is registered, and both are using aliases. Their quirks aren't recorded, making them members of the underworld." Tsukauchi reported.

"So you're saying we know next to nothing? I reckon we outta learn fast, or the leader of those varmints, Shigaraki... His wounds'll heal, and he'll be back again." Snipe warned.

"Leader, huh..."

Nezu glanced at the instructor next to him and asked, "What is it, All Might?"

"It's just that nothing about this feels normal. It was an especially daring attack. And not just in meticulous planning! He started going on about some ridiculous ideology. And although he didn't say anything about his own quirk, he was shooting his mouth off, bragging about that guy Nomu's quirk, and when things didn't go his way? He started throwing a tantrum! Well... I guess the business about the quirks was meant to provoke me. That really hurt." He rambled, putting a finger on his chin.

"Even so, it seems especially foolish in a battle against heroes to reveal one's quirks and waste the element of surprise." Nezu added.

"Spouting a plausible yet deluded ideology. Bragging about the toy he brought along. And simplemindedly thinking everything would go his way. If we think about how the attack was carried out, it seems clear that this Shigaraki character couldn't quite hide his childish nature. That sense that he does whatever he wants.

He's a man-child." All Might stated.

"A man with too much power, you're saying?!" Vlad clarified, albeit in a shocked tone.

"Maybe he never received quirk counseling in elementary school." Midnight suggested.

"So?! What does that matter anyway?!"

"We apprehended a total of 72 villains at USJ the other day. They were all just back-alley thugs, but the question is why so many of them would agree to follow this "man child." Nowadays, our society is saturated with heroes. So maybe small-time villains like them, who always get kicked around, are drawn in by that sort of pure, unaffected evil. Anyway, thanks to you heroes, we can focus on our investigation.

We'll expand our search and devote our efforts to apprehending the perpetrators." After having said that, Tsukauchi walked out of the room, leaving the teachers to themselves.

"A man child, huh..." All Might trailed off.

"In a way, he's a lot like our students. He has the potential to grow. If only he had a proper mentor to follow. It's difficult to think about these things." Nezu quietly replied.

"SPORTS FESTIVAL!" The students of class 1-A shouted.

"That's totally ordinary!"

"Come on! We just had that villain attack. You sure about this?!"

Aizawa, whose body is wrapped in bandages and his arm in a cast from the villain attack, explained, "It's necessary to demonstrate that UA's crisis management protocols are sound. That's the thinking, apparently. Compared to past years, there'll be five times the police presence. Anyhow, our sports festival is the greatest opportunity you'll get. It's not an event that can be cancelled over a few villains."