The World of Pros

"You've weakened? Not that I can see... we're completely outmatched. How dare you do that to my Nomu... you cheated! He's not weak at all! They. They lied to me?!" Shigaraki scratched his face, having a complete meltdown.

"Well? Coming to get me?! What happened to clearing the game? If you can take me, then bring it on!!" All Might mocked him. He shuddered as he screamed out in anger.

"Right, we're not ready for this level yet." Todoroki said and turned to walk away.

"Midoriya! Mash! (Y/n)! We oughta just hang back for now. Rush in and they might take you hostage or something..." Kirishima called out to them.

"Oh, um, right!" Mash joins up with them.

'No! That's... he's bluffing! It's mixed in with the dust cloud, but... that looks like the steam when he's transforming!'

"This isn't good. He's about to revert back into his other form." (Y/n) echoed his thoughts.

'I can't move anymore... that "Nomu" or whatever was too strong! At this point, one more step and I'll lose my hold! I'll revert to my true form!'

"WE'LL WHAT'S KEEPING YOU?!" All Might shouted at Tomura and Kurogiri.

'Just a bit more!! Keep 'em scared!! Need to buy a little more time!!'

"If only we still had Nomu!! If only!! He was taking those hits so well!" He scratches his neck in irritation that he just lost a powerful fighter.

"Tomura Shigaraki... calm yourself. It's apparent that Nomu did manage to deal some real damage." The blue-haired male looked closer at All Might and confirmed that he did look a little beat up. "The kids are holding back for some reason. And reinforcements from the school are bound to arrive in a few minutes. But if the two of us double-team him, we still have a chance."

He listened to Kurogiri's words and took a deep breath. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Right. Right. Right. We can do this. The final boss is standing right there."

"All Might'll take care of the big bads. Let's go see if we can help the others." Kirishima said while walking alongside his three classmates.

"Senpai? Midoriya? Is something wrong?" Mash looked back and asked them after seeing them not move from their spots. At the call of their names, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima also stopped to look at them.

"Midoriya. Kusanagi." The dual-haired boy called out. He knows that (Y/n) is reckless, and her statement badmouthing the main villain that took her hostage is proof of that, but a small part of him hopes that she won't do anything stupid this time and leave the fighting to All Might, just like with Izuku.

'We have to save him. I can have Dantes deal with the hand guy while Izuku and I take care of the warp guy.' She bends down and forms her finger into the shape of a gun. "Izuku, on my count, get ready."

Shigaraki and Kurogiri rush up to him. "This is... revenge for Nomu."

'Here they come!! Holy crap! Quickly!!' Kurogiri begins to swirl around the pro hero. 'Everyone...'

"Izuku, we're going in! Hold on, wait!" (Y/n) cried out after witnessing him speed past her and towards the warp villain. 'Damn it! Did he even listen?! I was hoping to divide and conquer, but this is even worse!' She saw that his legs were wobbling in the air. 'He used One for All in his legs to boost his speed?!'

"M-Midoriya?!"

'He's fast!' Shigaraki observed.

Izuku clenched his teeth in pain and thought, 'Broken again! I managed to control it before! But now...! Made it!' He gets closer to Kurogiri. 'Just gotta aim for his body!! That'll smash him away!!'

"GET AWAY FROM ALL MIGHT!"

Tomura reaches his hand into the warp gate, and it comes out stretching towards his face. "I won't get another chance!!" He insanely laughs at killing a kid and mentally scaring All Might, but then lets out a cry of pain when a bullet strikes his arm.

All Might looks back at the entrance with gratitude and says, "They're here!!"

"Sorry everyone." Snipe apologized and let out another round of gunshots, one striking the villain who was taking Kaminari hostage and forcing him to let go of the kid.

"We're a little late. We brought everyone we could." Nezu said with a smile.

"Iida!" Uraraka shouted with a thankful grin on her face.

"President of class 1-A, Tenya Iida!! Reporting for duty!!" He stood at the top of the entrance stairs with almost every UA staff member.

"Ahh, they're here... game over. Guess we've gotta try again another time, Kurogiri... GUH!!" Shigaraki yelled in pain when his arm and leg got hit. He started to get hit with a barrage of bullets.

"Only ne'er-do-wells we got a shot at wrangling are..." Snipe trailed off while shooting his gun.

'I'm getting dragged in!!'

"This is..."

"IT'S ME!!" Thirteen shouted, using her black hole to suck Kurogiri in.

However, before he leaves, Shigaraki gives an ominous message to the number-one hero. "I may have failed here, Symbol of Peace. But the next time we meet, you're dead, All Might." He and Kurogiri disappear, going back to wherever they came from.

USJ was shrouded in silence. What the pros have to face. What they're up against... Class 1-A was confronted with that far too soon. This attack would be the start of a greater incident to come, but of course they had no way of knowing that.