All Might

"Frosty!!"

'Must be Todoroki! Such precise control. He just managed not to freeze me!! Thanks to that... his grip's loosened!!' All Might ripped his leg from its arm and jumped back, gripping his injury.

"Scum like you could never kill the Symbol of Peace." Todoroki said.

Shigaraki silently stared at them. Things are starting to look dire for him. The villains he brought with him are defeated. Nomu is frozen, and their main escape route has been pinned down. Not to mention that reinforcements have arrived.

However, (Y/n) found it weird that he's being so strangely calm about this. She expected him to be freaking out and having a breakdown over the fact that his plan to kill All Might has failed. So maybe he has something else up his sleeve. 'But what?'

"Well this a problem... you've pinned down our way out."

"Senpai! Are you okay?!" Mash asked with concern after seeing her scraped-up legs.

"I'm fine. I'm actually glad you're here and not hurt." She smiled, happy that her friend was here unscathed.

Mash smiled at what she said and placed her shield down, saying, "Me too! Please get behind me, Master!"

"You slipped up, you bastard! And it's just like I thought! The parts you can turn into that foggy warp gate are limited! And you're using that misty crap to hide your real body, yeah?! Am I right?! If your whole body was mist and physical attacks didn't work, you'd never say, "That was a close one!!" Bakugo explained, grinning. He saw Kurogiri struggle, so he put more weight on his plate and threatened, "Don't move!! If I decide you're doing anything fishy, I'll blow you straight to kingdom come!!"

"That's not very heroic, dude." Kirishima said with a nervous smile.

"Not only have you beaten our level, but you're all at full health... today's kids really our something... our League of Villains should be ashamed!"

'Doesn't that include you too?' (Y/n) thought, staring blankly at him.

"Nomu. Take out the explosive brat. We need our escape route back." Todoroki had a look of surprise on his face when he saw Nomu breaking out of his ice. Without struggle, he broke out of his ice and stood up, escaping the portal. His left side was torn apart.

"Interesting. He's still able to move after losing half of his body." Holmes stated the obvious with intrigue. "Perhaps he's in possession of another quirk." And he was right, because the left side of his body started to regenerate.

All Might puts a protective hand out towards his students and shouts, "I thought his quirk was shock absorption?!"

"I don't remember saying that's all he can do. This is hyper-regeneration. Nomu is a super-powered living sandbag designed to withstand everything you've got. Didn't see that coming, did you, detective?"

'He's fast!' All Might noticed as the creature dashed up to him. His number one target was Bakugo. The hero leaped in and was sent flying back by his strong punch. (Y/n) stood behind her shielder as everyone else had to cover themselves from the wind.

"Kacchan!! Kacchan?!" Izuku called his name and said it again when he saw him sitting right next to him. "You dodged that?! Wow!"