Epilouge

(Y/n)'s POV

At New Chaldea's Cafeteria

"So, that's what happened, huh..." Caster Gilgamesh nodded his head at my story of what happened at I-Island. He then opened his red eyes and glared at me. "You fool! Why didn't you invite me! You should've chosen me instead of that blasted male Arthur!"

My eye twitched in annoyance as I was laying my head on the table, "oh? I'm so sorry. Had I known there was going to be a villain attack the moment I arrived I would've summoned you."

"Don't get sarcastic at me, mongrel."

"I see." Andersen laughs, "this would make for a great book. Master! As the only witness here give me all the details of what happened, but slowly!"

"You write it yourself!! I'm tired!"

"Please be mindful of Senpai! King Gilgamesh and Andersen!" Mash scolded them.

"Hey, Master! Do you want me to kill them for disturbing you? Just give me the order and I'll kill them!" Mori offered.

"No killing our allies! No matter how annoying they are..." I mumbled the last part.

"Damn." He then smiles at me. "Anyways! Here's some tea I brewed for you. Drink up!" He hands me a hot cup of tea.

"Thank you." I took a sip and breathed out a relieved sigh. I think out of any Servant here no one can beat Mori's tea except maybe Bedivere.

"Still who knew that all of that shit was started because that guy couldn't let go of the past and move on." Mordred stated, harshly.

"Welcome to the world of humans. They hold on to every little thing valuable to them even in death. Like a certain king." Andersen said, and sent a glance to Gil.

"Hm? I couldn't have sworn you weren't talking about me, mongrel."

"No. Never." The writer sarcastically said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah..." I place my cup down, lowering my eyes. He's right. We have almost everything my mother had stored up and I kept Romani's coat after he died.

"Senpai? Are you feeling alright?" I lift my head up to see Mash staring at me with a concerned look. I tense up a little as my table became silent with all eyes on me. Not wanting to stay here anymore, I stand up from my seat and fake yawned.

"Yeah. I'm just feeling tired, so I'm going to turn in for today. Thanks for the tea, Mori!" I hurriedly sped out of the room. The last thing I hear as I'm leaving is Mordred calling my name. I start heading back to my room.

I let out a sad chuckle, 'I'm the last person who should be giving Professor David flak for not moving on and letting go of the past. Right... mom... Roman... Kirschtaria?'