Valentine's Day Return Gift: Paris

Paris comes running up to me, "good day to you, Master!"

"Heyo, Paris." I greeted back.

"Yes. I'm glad to see you in good spirits today! Ehehe." Paris was silent for a moment and starts talking again, "uh, ummmm. I wonder what day it is today!"

"Err, what day IS it today?" I teased, hiding my smirk. However, it dropped when I saw the dejected look on Paris's face.

"Ehhrm... I mean... ooogh. Sorry, forget I said anything..." he was about to sadly walk away, but stopped when I called out to him.

"Wait!" He turns to me and I gave him my red pack of chocolate inside.

"Sorry, I'm sorry!" I apologize to him. Paris stared at the packet and his body language can be described as excited.

"This, this is... this the fabled Valentine's Day chocolate, isn't it? Isn't it!? Yaaay! I got some!"

"I couldn't help but tease you a little." I admitted.

Paris grins, "it's alright. I'll overlook your little prank! Now it naturally falls on me to give you something in return! Don't worry, I've already prepared a gift. From the bottom of my heart, I just know you'll love what I'm about to give you! It's strange, you know, but my brother Hektor said this with a tense expression 'Maybe consider giving her something else?' He said that, but, I'm an adult too. As an adult, I can say with certainty that this will make you smile!"

'I kind of have a bad feeling about this.' I nervously thought.

"Well then, this is a present from my humble self. Enjoy!"

Needless to say I was in a state of shock when Paris gave me the god of healing, medicine, archery, music, poetry and the sun, Apollo

"Yes, it's Lord Apollo. Lord Apollo is very, very precious, and here I present a head of... wait, wouldn't it be a person of 'in this case?' 'A god of?' I present one to you!"

"I should've seen that one coming!" I exclaimed.

"Unfortunately, once Lord Apollo is separated from me, he turns into a stuffed toy whose only function is being cute... but! Blackbeard once said that being cute is Lawful Good. So, with all that being said, please have Lord Apollo, Master!" Paris gives me a wide smile.

"Thanks, I guess!" I smile back at him. I wave good eye at Paris and head back to My Room with Apollo in my arms. I close the door behind me and walk over to the shelf where Mini Cú and Viy.

"Say hello to your new friends, Apollo." I place him down in the middle of those two. I stepped back and took a look at them.

"They're increasing in numbers..." I mumble to myself. Once nighttime rolls around I got into my bed and pulled the blankets over me.

I glance at the three plushies and said, "goodnight." And went to sleep.

3rd Person POV

When (Y/n) was asleep Cú and Viy stood up and turns their attention towards Apollo glaring menacingly at him.

"........."

"........"

"........."

Sensing the danger Apollo tries backing away from them, but Cú stood behind him blocking his way. So, he tries moving to the front, but Viy blocked his way. The two was getting closer and with nowhere to go he jumps in the air. They follow after him and a fight ensues.

(Y/n) wakes up from the loud noise, "where is that noise coming from?"

"!!!" The three alerted stopped fighting and lands on top of each other forming what looks to be pole. (Y/n) sits up and glances around her room. Due to her eyesight being blurry she spots a long pole standing in the center of her room.

"Oh, it's just a totem pole..." she falls back asleep paying no attention to the 'pole.' Seeing that (Y/n) fell back asleep the three got off of each other. They proceeded to talk and came to a mutual agreement to protect (Y/n) from any intruders who try coming into her room. Morning came around and Paris barges into her looking cheerful as always.

"Good mooorning! Yet another cheery Valentine's today! The chocolate was sooooo amazing... it was super duper tasty! Huh? What happened to Lord Apollo?"

"He looks a little dirty." (Y/n) said.

"Did you use him to clean the room, or? Hmmm, well if he's dirty, we'll have to clean him up. In this case... do we use the washing machine? Let's put the other stuff toys in the wash while we're at it." Paris suggested.

"!!!" The three of them started to shake at the thought of getting washed.

"I can just wipe them with a towel later." (Y/n) states.

He smiles, "oh, I see. Then I'll help you out with that! Ah, but we should go get breakfast first. I'll come with yooou!"

He takes her hand with his and drags her out of the room eager to get something to eat at the cafeteria. The three plushies in (Y/n)'s room slump down relieved they aren't getting washed.

Return gift from Paris. It's an Apollo doll. It follows after Cú-chan and Viy, and attacks any trespassers (invaders) who come into the room. Cú attacks, Viy defends, and then Apollo performs buffs. They would devise a plan to intercept upon sensing intruders, and protect Master without getting seen.

Once in a while, they are unable to do so.