(Y/n)'s Origin

Spoilers for Lostbelt 5 Alantis!!

Chaldea was plunged further into the ocean by Odysseus's men. The stuff wrapping around the Nautilus made it hard to escape. The only thing that could save them at that moment was the Zero Sail. But it was impossible to do it now because if they did, they would get crushed under the Void Space's pressure. They were basically sitting ducks. And to make matters worse, there was something in the sea.

"Ah."

"What? What is it? What's the matter now?!" Director Goredolf asked, already freaking out.

"Is that... a high-energy signature coming in from orbital space?" Nemo questioned.

"We should have an ultra long-range lens now thanks to Sion, right?!" Da Vinci reminded. "Use that to zoom in as close as you can!"

"Roger! Activating the ultra long-range lens now!" Nemo Marine uses the lens and takes a look outside. "Zooming in to sixteen thousand meter... thirty-two thousand meters... sixty-four thousand meters... one hundred and twenty thousand meters... two hundred and forty thousand meters... five hundred thousand meters... whoa! There's something there! Putting it up on the monitor right now!"

What was displayed on the monitor left the crew speechless. "Wat." Goredolf could only get out. Holmes was silent, along with Mash.

"Is that really...?"

"A... spaceship...?" (Y/n) finished, looking absolutely breathless.

"I presume this is orbiting directly above us at this moment?" Holmes inquired.

"That's what it... looks like..." Nemo uttered.

Goredolf finally came to his senses and asked what everyone was thinking, "What IS that?! What in the ever-loving blazes IS that?! I thought the Lostbelts were supposed to be places where human history stalled out! How can they have a... a spaceship that looks like something our top scientists could only have dreamed about?!"

"We might've been able to gather more information about it if we still had our connection to Sion. But at a glance, it sure looks like it's more advanced than anything in our own world..."

Mash notices her Master being quiet and asks, "Master? What's wrong?"

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes dull and she says, "We're all going to die."

"Die...?" She repeats, not knowing what she is talking about.

"Ah—" responds Nemo. All the way down at the tip of the "spaceship," a small red ball of light starts appearing. An enormous ship hangs suspended in the hazy darkness of space.

"Hostile entity detected. Request for authentication accepted. Verifying target coordinates via ground-level ether sonar. Ready to fire cannon on target location: anatolé, októ-tría."

Nemo turned towards the group with an urgent expression on his face, "We'll never be able to evade this by conventional means! Professor! Allocate all resources towards maximizing defenses!"

"Understood. Activating Bounded Field spells." Nemo Professor, echoed. "Authorizing Code L: New Moon. Activating Bounded Field spells One through Sixty, and spatial distortion spell up to maximum depth."