The Boy Born with Everything

(Y/n)'s POV

" Todoroki, if there's something you want to tell us now is the time. If we stay here any longer the lunchroom will get super crowded. " I said, trying to break the tension.

He continue to glare at us more specifically at Izuku. I could feel myself shivering a little due to his glare.

' His intimidation is worse than the intimidation my servants give off. I know I'm not the only one who's getting a little scared. ' I thought, looking over at Izuku to see him sweating.

" You blind sided me. So much so that I broke my own pledge. " Todoroki said, finally starting to talk.

' Right, he pledged to never use his left side' I thought

Todoroki continued, " Neither Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, and Uraraka' ever felt it. Only I felt it, in that moment. "

" So... what... what... is it... you want to say? " Izuku asked, stuttering as I gulped.

" I'm saying what I felt from you was the same something so similar. " he said

' Crap! Did he figure it out! ' sweat dripping down my face and my heart rapidly beating. I glanced at Izuku to see him getting nervous.

" Yo... are you All Might's secret love child, or what? " Todoroki nonchalantly asked with a blank face.

Me and Izuku froze at what he asked. Then, I covered my mouth with my hand as I started to laugh.

" S-sorry, I-I don't mean to laugh, but Todoroki are you being serious hahaha!? " I kept laughing

He turned to me still with a blank face, " I am being serious, (Y/n). You all of people should know that I don't joke around. "

" I know, but... heehee. " My laugh turned to giggles.

" Y-you've got it all wrong! I... well, of course that's what a secret son would say, so I get if it if you don't believe me, but I swear that's not it... " I smirked as Izuku tried to explain that he's not the #1 hero's secret son.

" Actually... I'm going to ask you something... why are you... I mean... why me... " Izuku asked

" The way you said 'that's not it.' That means you have some connection to All Might that you can't talk about whatever that might be. You two must know about my father Endeavor. He's been the No.2 hero forever now. If you're connected to the No.1 hero, then that means I need to win all the more. "

" Todoroki... " I trailed off.

" My old man will do anything to advance his position. He made a name for himself during his hero career firing on all cylinders... but it was never enough to surpass a legend like All Might, who was an unmovable pest in his eyes. And because he knew he could never hack it by his own power he came up with a plan. " Todoroki said

" What are you talking about, Todoroki... what is it... you're telling me, exactly? " Izuku asked

My eyes widen, ' could he be telling his past to us? I only heard half of it from him. '

" Do you know about quirk marriages? I know (Y/n ) knows about it. " Todoroki asked. I looked away from Izuku's glance.

" (Y/n)... ? " he questioned

" After the phenomenon had started quirk marriages came into the picture during the second, third generation... choosing mates solely to enhance one's own quirk to be inherited down the line... and forced marriages for that purpose. A throwback to a bygone idea devoid of logic. As a man of means and merit... he easily ingratiated himself to my mother's family. And took possession of her quirk. All he wanted was to satisfy his own desire and raise a hero to above All Might. Fuck him! I'll never be that piece of shit's tool!! In my memories, my mom is always crying... she told me that my left side is ugly.