Learning with Chaldea (II)!

Da Vinci: "Welcome back, dear readers, to..."

All: "Learning with Chaldea!"

Mash: "Senpai... do you know about the many inventions Chaldea has made?"

[Name]: "Yeah, I kind of had to. Caster Gil was asking me so many questions when he arrived. He was basically testing my knowledge. But... since Chaldea has been destroyed, it felt like all my knowledge went with it."

Da Vinci: 'Could it be a result of trauma?'

Da Vinci: "Well, that's okay! The readers don't know either, so let's go over them!"

Mash: "Okay! Let's start with the invention, LAPLACE!"

[Name]: "LAPLACE?"

Da Vinci: "Yep! The Phenomenon Recording Cyber-Daemon LAPLACE. It was completed in 1950 A.D."

Mash: "It was named after Pierre-Simon Laplace's thought experiment. A hypothetical omniscient being, often referred to as a demon, is capable of accurately predicting the future."

[Name]: "Wow, you sure are knowledgeable, Mash. I don't think even the mages who used to work there knew all the details."

Mash: "Really? Professor Lev was the one who told me."

Da Vinci: "LAPLACE is one of the safety measures set in place to preserve a Master's spiritual integrity and safety during Rayshift!"

[Name]: "I see. The next invention is CHALDEAS. It was completed in 1990 A.D."

Mash: "CHALDEAS uses the soul of the world as both a foundation and basis."

[Name]: "The souls of the world?"

Da Vinci: "Basically the Counter Force!"

Mash: "What Da Vinci said. CHALDEAS, the system manifested itself as an accurate replica of the earth. It's a representation of the world's status in both the past and future eras."

Da Vinci: "Small correction. Although CHALDEAS was already built in 1990, it was incomplete. It was established as a model of the earth to only convince the sponsors, but it didn't function like it was supposed to."

Mash: "Yes. The theory was complete, but it lacked fuel for operation."

[Name]: "Yeah, now I remember. They needed the output of a power plant able to supply an entire country for about half a year in order to make CHALDEAS spin. Even the combination of an oil platform from Seraphix and a French nuclear reactor wasn't enough to keep it running."

Da Vinci: "It's veeerrry dangerous to touch because of its high density Spiritrons and territory from another dimension. It has the same function as a sun and a black hole. If someone touches CHALDEAS, they will decompose down to the molecular level and disappear."

Mash: "Yes. That is what happened... to Director Olga."

[Name]: "....."

Da Vinci: "Er... the next invention is the Near-Future Observational Lens SHEBA. This one was made by Lev with the help of Director Olga and was completed in 1999 A.D."

Mash: "SHEBA is designed to give detailed information represented within CHALDEAS' planetary projection. It's best to think about it like an environmental observation satellite placed in the earth's orbit."

[Name]: SHEBA also helped with security. It was able to display any occurrences in Chaldea on the monitors in real-time."

Mash: "It was only accurate for the observation of the Common Era; for eras further in the past, the accuracy would decline. Mana and electricity would have to climb to unmanageable levels."

[Name]: "But that problem was solved by the seventh singularity by Leonardo Da Vinci. At least time periods within the Age of Divinities."

Da Vinci: "Teehee! The other me was a certified genius!"

Mash: "The last one we want to talk about is the TRISMEGISTUS, or, going by its full name, the Spiritron Calculation Engine!"

Da Vinci: "It was completed in 2015 A.D. and is basically a computer that serves as an oversight in the implementation of Rayshift and assists alongside LAPLACE in the real-time analysis of phenomena observed by SHEBA."

Mash: "The computer operates on Pseudo-Spiritrons quantum computing mainframe. The central Pseudo-Spiritrons calculation engine was provided by the Atlas Academy to Director Marisbury as part of an assistance in the Evocation-Invocation System that served as the core of Rayshift technology."

Da Vinci: "TRISMEGISTUS is actually a copy of Atlas' computer system known as TRI-HERMES."

[Name]: "Though Sion actually managed to build an even more advanced TRISMEGISTUS called Trismegistus II!"

Mash: "I think that's enough for today. I'm sure the readers are exhausted by our hopefully not too confusing explanations."

[Name]: "There's nothing wrong with looking on the Fate Wiki if they're confused. Most of what we said is nothing but a simple explanation of the stuff taken from there."

Mash: "That's true, but it doesn't feel right, Senpai."

[Name]: "You're too nice for your own good, Mash. But that's what I like about you."

Mash: "Thank you for the compliment!"

Da Vinci: "It's the same for you, [Name]-chan! Sometimes you can be sneaky, but sometimes you can be reaally naive!"

[Name]: "Really?! I never noticed that about myself!"

Da Vinci: "I feel sorry for Jekyll and Izuku."

[Name]: "Huh?"

A/N: Picture at the top is CHALDEAS.