Breaking Bakugo

For the heroes to win, they must either capture the villains or secure the weapon. But the villains win if they can capture the heroes or protect the weapon until time runs out.

"What the?! Is that Bakugo?! What on earth is he doing?! Iida reacted to the large explosion he let off that shook the entire building.

While he was distracted, Uraraka touched her hands. 'Now's my chance!' She presses both feet to the floor and floats into the air.

"So you can levitate your own body!"

"Dispel!" She shouts once she gets close to the weapon. "This special move takes a lot of me!" She would've gotten the weapon if it wasn't for Iida's quick thinking in moving it out of her reach. "WHAAA!!" She tumbles upside down into a wall.

"You quirk pose no threat as long as you can't touch anything! Now struggle as I continue to take away your precious time!" He cackles.

"Ugh! I'm counting on you, Deku!"

In the damaged sector of the building, Izuku's costume is torn up as he gazes up at a laughing Bakugo. "Awesome, huh? What's wrong, Deku? Come on. You're not dead yet!!"

'An explosion he can direct forward! Guess he wanted a way to attack at range!'

"What's happening, Uraraka?!" He tries to get through to her but receives no response.

"Ignoring me, huh?" Bakugo's gauntlet clicks.

Mash, worried about Izuku's safety, steps up to All Might and says, "All Might-sensei! Shouldn't we stop this?! If this goes on, Midoriya's going to get even more hurt!"

"No..." She heard him say.

"But why?!" She received no response from him.

"I'll mess you up just enough not to be disqualified!"

"He won't die if it's not a direct hit!"

All Might was the only person who could hear this. 'Strangely, a part of him seems calm. Not sure if he's just that petty or what. Anyhow...' He spoke directly to Bakugo at the microphone. "Bakugo. Use that move again, and I will forcibly end the match. You will lose.

Using massive attacks like that indoors is just asking to have your own stronghold destroyed! Whether hero or villain, it's a bad move! And a way good way to lose points!"

'As a teacher, I should absolutely stop this now! However...!'

"Argh. Come on, man." Bakugo groaned, holding his head.

"The pillar by the window?! Got it!"

"TIME TO POUND YOU!" He propels forward by exploding.

'Damn. I can't dodge! A counterattack! Just gotta time it! Now!' But he lets out an explosion on his arms and flips over, letting out another against his back. "Gah!" He painfully shouts.

"He used the first explosion to simultaneously feint and change his own tack. Then he followed up immediately with another." Todoroki explained.

"He doesn't seem like a thinker, but that strategy was fairly intricate." Yaoyorozu said.

"Damn. This guy's good..." Kaminari said.

Izuku agonizingly moaned, holding his burnt back.

"Here we go. Your old favorite. My right hook!" Bakugo grabs his arm and uses his explosions as momentum. "Deku. You're nothing compared to me!!" and slams him on the floor.

"Urgh!"

'He's not giving me time to think! He's just too strong!! I have to use it!'

"This is just torture now! He could've already ended it with the capture tape!"

"Not very hero like of him..."

"I thought Midoriya was good, but Bakugo's battle sense just can't be beat."

"He's all instinct."

"Senpai? Are you feeling alright?" Mash inquired after noticing that (Y/n) had remained silent the entire time.

"I'm fine." She murmured. Todoroki glanced over at her and noticed that underneath her bangs (if you have any), her eyes showed nothing but pure rage. It was shocking to him because he'd never seen her act this way before.

Izuku, realizing there's nothing he can do right now, scurries away from him.

"He's running!" Mina exclaimed.

"It's not manly, but he doesn't have a choice. It's odd." Kirishima remarked.

His back comes to the wall as Bakugo edges closer to him. "Why don't you use your quirk? You mocking me?! Ever since we were kids!! You always have!!"

"You're wrong." Izuku said.

"I know you're looking down on me!!"

'I should stop them!! But... I can't take this from him!' All Might gripped his microphone.

"It's because you're so awesome that I wanna beat you!! I WANNA WIN!! I WANNA BEAT YOU, YOU IDIOT!!" Tears welled up in Izuku's eyes as he shouted this.

'I haven't seen him this pumped since the whole, "I want to be a hero thing!!"

"STOP LOOKIN' AT ME LIKE THAT, YOU DAMNED NERD!!"

"Bakugo sure is confident, huh."

'For the future he strives for... this battle is absolutely necessary!!'

The two of them charged at each other. Detroit..." Izuku's arm lights up while Bakugo comes at him with another explosion.

"Sensei!! This looks bad!" Kirishima looks at All Might, urging him to do something. "Sensei!!"

All Might finally relents and shouts into his microphone, "Both of you stop this—!" But Izuku said something next that surprised him.

"NOW, URARAKA!!"

"Okay!" She leaps up and grabs a nearby pillar. This sudden action confused Iida.

'One-on-one... I still can't measure up! But.'

"SMASH!!!" Izuku redirects his punch up to the fifth floor, where Uraraka and Iida are blowing the center up and causing debris to fly.

"Iida! Sorry! I got to improvise! COMET HOME RUN!" With her gravity, she picked up the pillar she was grabbing and swung the debris at him.

"THAT'S NO HOME RUN!"

She leaps up and hugs the fake weapon with a satisfied smile. "Secured!"

"The weapon!" Iida screamed.

"That... from the start, you..." Bakugo trailed off in a shaky voice, in disbelief that this useless pebble that was Izuku managed to beat him.

"I didn't want to use it. Because I can't really... The blowback messes me up too much. It's just like Aizawa-sensei said... but it's all I could think of." Izuku trembled and fell over, now unconscious with an injured arm.

"THE HERO TEAM WINS!" All Might announced.