𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

.
.
.
.

A little boy was sitting in the living room sitting on the couch while watching the television

A little boy was sitting in the living room sitting on the couch while watching the television. He was watching some series or commercials that pops out in the tv.

Then one commercial came up which made him feel envy.

It was something about a healthy family, happy and contended with each other. He leaped out the couch running to the tv and placed both hands on it.

He admired those people on the screen infront of him, he longed for those stuffs. He always sees a happy complete or incomplete family everywhere, at least they're happy.

Even incomplete family still manages to be feel loved and cared.

He wanted to feel the feeling of being showered with love by his own family.

Then the tv infront of him went off showing all black, then on the screen he can see the reflection of the person he feared the most.

He turned around seeing his dad glaring down at him making him shiver as he hang his head down looking at the floor and fumbling his fingers on his shirt.

"Venti. How mant times do we have to tell you to stop watching tv? You are not allowed to watch TV since its a distraction to your studies!" His father yelled at his 7yrs old child who was now in a verge of tears.

"But father-" he started but was cut off immediately with a hard slap across his face making him fall on his ground.

"So now you know how to talk back to your parents?! We never raised you to be a disrespectful son, Venti! Don't make us disown you in the middle of the street. You're still a child who has no idea about on how to live by himself. You grew up because of us and you're supposed to be respecting us!"

His father growled even more and grabbed Venti's collar shaking him as he continued spouting harsh words at his son.

After he was done, he brought Venti to his room, swinging the door opened and threw him on the floor like he was just a sack of rice.

"You are not allowed to go out this room until monday!" And with that his father left after slamming the door close.

Venti slowly rose up from his feet amd tears staining his white shirt.

"Why did I do to deserve this.." he said his voice cracking as he fell back on his knees sobbing.

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚
════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

"Uh Venti? What's that purple mark on your cheeks?" Aether said pointing at his cheeks.

Venti with the twins and Others were classmate since Daycare until now in elememtary.

"Oh this? I just fell while climbing up a tree so don't mind it ehe~" he said putting a smile on his face. A smile that can easily complete your day with the look of it.

Aether was really not buying what Venti was saying so he decided to poke the bruise on Venti's cheek and this made Venti wince in so much pain

"Venti, you don't have to lie. Me and Lumine heard what your father said about you." he said making Venti flinch.

Oh God he was so bad at lying.

"O-oh? Haha you caught me red handed~" Venti mocked by raising both of his hands in defeat with a smile plastered on his face.

"Don't worry, we respect your privacy so we won't force you to tell us but instead we'll wait till you do." Aether gave him a reassuring smile as he placed one of his hands on Venti's shoulder and rubbed it.

"By the way, our parent found a University for us to enroll on since we'll be becoming highschoolers on the few years right? There will be an entrance exam this coming Summer."

Venti was a bit hesitant to answer Aether's recommendation about this school since he thinks that maybe his parents already found a school they think that will suit him.

"Uh hello? Earth to Venti?" This time it was Lumine's voice that cut his train of thoughts, Lumine waved her hand infront of Venti trying to get his attention since he was like thinking something really deep.

"Oh? Ehe gomenasai! I was thinking of something." He said as he shyly scratched his nape.

"So you weren't listening? Ouch-" stated Aether who just received a light smack on the back of his head from Lumine.

"You're being dramatic right now, so as what my brother was saying, will you come with us at Genshin University? It's okay if you decline the offer since you're parents are kinda uhm.."

"Picky and want to choose whats the best for you. Did I get it right?" Aether asked Lumine who just looked atbhim with a deadpanned look on her face.

"No offense about what my brother said." She said as she bowed.

"None taken since it's true, but i'll do my best to convince my parents for them to enroll me in that school even I know it won't be that easy~" he said as he chuckled and scratched the side pf his cheeks.

"We'll look forward to it, Venti." The twins said in unison giving him their warm smiles to which Venti also smiled in return.

He was lucky he found a friend like them. He treated Lumine and Aether as his siblings.

They were always on his side whenever he was down on his knees.

At least he felt a love of friend with his bestfriends now.

But he still felt that the love for a friend is different from a real love that he always longed for years from now on.

Then the teacher came in interrupting the other student chitchats. It was now their Music Class, Venti's most favorite subject.

'𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱.'

He thought and smiled to himself before taking his book out from his bag and skimmed his slender fingers through the pages and began reading as his teacher told them to do.

.

.

.

A/N: This is my first story here in wattpad and I hoped you liked it. Sorry if you find some grammatical errors in it since i'm just new to this.

I also hope that you'll continue on supporting me. Thank you my lovelies! And also have a great day ahead of you!~