⌕. xx

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

"Big brother Venti and Big brother Kazuha!" A 5years old girl rushed to us and hugged both of our legs.

"Klee missed you guys! It's been a year!" She said in her cute cheery voice, "I see that the meeting is finally over, and sorry if I disappeared earlier it's because I received a call from Klee's brother."

"Mr. Albedo?" I asked and Jean nodded at us, "It seems like he already his hands full for today at his job as an alchemist too. That's why he's asking a favor to watch over Klee for a bit."

I'm starting to think that maybe we're only sent here to attend the meeting and to babysit Klee, but I guess that babysitting her for a while won't hurt since I missed her presence too.

"We can watch over her if you ask as to because I think you have some other stuff to work out," I said as I handed over to her the folder that Eli gave to me earlier.

She took the folder from my hand and opened it and started to flip through it. She sighed after reading it and looked at us with a troubled look on her face.

"Agh... I didn't mean to disturb your weekend guys, it's just that the events were happening so unexpectedly so I'm asking you guys a favor. Please watch Klee for me." She said as she took a seat on her desk and rubbed temples.

I looked down at Klee who is looking at us with her puppy eyes and I looked over to Kazuha and nudged his side. He looked at me and nodded agreeing to watch Klee over.

"It'll be a pleasure to watch over Klee, we'll be having our lunch now so we'll just bring her with us to the nearby cafe around this place," Kazuha said in a promising voice as he held Klee's small hand.

Jean was a bit hesitant at first, but she agreed soon enough, "I trust you two in watching Klee, she may be a handful child sometime."

We took mental reminders about Klee before we left her office. We are now walking down the sidewalk till we finally reached the cafe that Kazuha mentioned and led us to.

He opened the door for us and we followed in meeting the soothing essence at this cafe. No wonder why Kazuha chose this place.

He went to the counter and is greeted by one of the workers in here, "Kazuha, it's you again!" a friendly staff greeted him with a smile.

"Hello, Cassie." He waved at her, "I'll take the usual please." She nodded then looked at us, "Oh you must be Barbatos that Kazuha has been talking about lately! It's a pleasure to have another solo artist stopping by this place!" She said. I like her friendly aura.