⌕. xv

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗔𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ✨

Okay so brief explanation for now since my sister fetched me from my classroom since we need to give Ms. Jean some explanation about Venti's abscence.

Todays class were just fine we understood the lessons very well since its pretty easy cause its only the beginning.

As for now, me, Amber and Lumine are on our way to the teacher's longue on the 3rd floor and we are still at 2nd floor.

"Where is Barbara? Shouldn't she be coming with us?" Amber asked of curiousity and I looked at my sister for answers as well.

"I went to her classroom but seems like she wasn't there." We made an 'oh' saying that we see her point. By now, we arrived atbthe teacher's longue, staring at the door not knowing what to do.

"So.. Who is gonna do the knocking and talking?" I asked.

Lumine turned at me with a smirk plastered on her face. I know where this is going.

"For real? Always me?" I asked and then stepped infront of the door not waiting for her to answer my question. I knocked at the door and then a beautiful girl opened the door for us.

She had those red fiery eyes, white long hair that is split into two sides and a small red portion of hair on her forehead. She looked at us before asking, "How may I help you, students? Are you lost? Want me to get the senior highs to help you around the school?"

I can sense a mother aura around her, I guess she is a teacher for the senior high? Just a guess. Then another teacher appeared beside her, they wrapped their arms on her shoulder and pulled her close.

"Did this students ruined your precious time?" Oh it's just Ms. Beidou, Our P.E. teacher. And then suddenly I became her errand boy earlier at the gym which is really tiring and not easy. She finally noticed me and Amber and smiled,

"Oh, it's just Mr. Errand Boy and Pretty Amber from Class-C that I handled earlier." I didn't like the nickname and I can hear Lumine trying to hide her laughter.

"Since you helped me earlier in class, how may we beautiful ladies help you?" I eyed Lumine asking for help at this kind of situation. How dare she just watch me like that.

"Ara ara~ Excuse me girls, I need to buy my lunch at cafeteria now since I still have a library to watch over~" another voice came from beside them, they split apart for a mere second and another tall girl showed in between them.

I feel so flustered standing of three girls that gives off "mommy milkers" vibes.

"Hello there Cutie~ you've been staring at the ground for too long now, how may we help you and your friends?~" a sweet smile etched across her face. She called me a wha?-

I can't help but blush even harder, being surrounded by this girls isn't easy, Lumine placed her hand on my shoulder and spoke up, "Ms. Jean told us to come herer since she needed to ask us some few questions."

"Oh? Ms. Dandelion? Jean! Some flock of cuties are looking for you! Now that's handled i'll get going now~" Ms. Lisa said and ruffled my hair before going downstairs.

"Let them in!" Now I assume that was Ms. Jean and the two teachers stepped aside giving us way to step in.

We spotted her table which is behind our advisor and went straight to her direction and we were surprised to see Barbara sitting beside her.

"Barbara? What are you doing here?" I asked. She put her bento away for a bit and flashed as a sweet smile with a peace sign.

"I guess you already met my dearest sister, Barbara." Jean smiled at her patting her head then smiled at us which only faded for a sec.

"Of course since she and Venti are good friends with us! We also had a sleepover and Movie night last night"

"Venti.. Oh I guess he doesn't know about Barbara being his manager sibling, we are both Gunnhildr and Venti only calls me 'Ms. Jean' whenever we discuss something along with tge other staffs in the company so he doesn't know about my last name yet."

"Oohhh" we said at the same time, that explains everything now when Barbara said that her teacher is just her own sister.

"Back to our main topic, I guess you three- or four knows about his abscence in class since you four had a night out last night. Did something happen?" She asked really worried since its clearly written on her expression.

"He just got drunk last night when he returned home so we immediately tucked him to bed and prepared some water and painkillers beside his bed, that's all.", Lumine reassured her.

The worried expression on her face disappered and was replaced by an annoyed look and she began to rub her temples.

"Ugh.. Barbatos stop being drunk already. Sigh, i'll discuss this with him this coming Saturday since he has a song to sing and its a duet one. It's just his friend tho that'll be transferring here soon enough."

"Ohhhh, can we know their name sis?"

"No, but he is prefered to be called 'Kaz' and that's all. Sorry for wasting your precious time kiddos, you can go have lunch now including you Barbara. I know who to talk to about Venti being drunk."

Whoever those guys are, are sure in deep trouble with miss Jean. We bowed to her before heading out the teacher's longue and walked down the third floor heading to the cafeteria.

We passed some classrooms and once we passed Class-A's classroom we saw a girl with purple hair tied into twin pigtails and are those cat ears? Or also a design of her hair?

She was playing with Xiao's hair who semed to be sleeping and sat infront of him. We saw it in our own eyes and I dragged the girls out there before she could see us.

Just who is that girl? Was it Xiao's gf? If he already has a gf then why is he still so interested in knowing Venti?

Maybe just another crazy fan of his. I didn't notice I was clenching my fist at the thought that my sister and Amber gently caressed both of my hands to calm me down.

I think it was better that my question to him last night was cut off. I was just gonna ask h if he took a liking towards my friend.

Might aswell warn Venti about the person he took a liking on is already dating someone secretly.

.
.
.
.
.

────────────────────────────