⌕. xxviii

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

"Ain't nothing but a heartache~"

What is happening? I'm lost and confused about this situation. A fretting Barbara just barged in the middle of our lunch out of nowhere, while Venti is just watching and exhaled through his nose.

Oh wow how did I noticed that so easily

Something emerged out the door showing new faces and just the girls, nothing special at all. But this one long blonde hair caught my attention, they look familiar to me, I eyed them up and down and they did the same at me then glared.

I heard Venti mumbled some words but it was enough for me to understand what he was mumbling, "it's always the blondes huh"

That was what I heard, what's with the blondes? I tore off my gaze from the girl and looked at Venti, he was just smiling at me and asked,

"So you're into blondes huh?"

Huh? I don't get it. Before I could answer him, he waved at the girls and signaled them to come closer and so they did.

Great. I just wanted to be alone with him, I knew that someone has been following us.

"Oh, so these 3 girls are newly transferees in this school? You have my warmest welcome!"

I just watched him jumped from his seat and pulled the new girls into a hug. Into a hug. I don't know why but I hated seeing him hugging someone else, there is this feeling again that I despise so much, like the time he said that he'll be going out with someone and that someone is Kazuha.

I wanna tear them apart from the hug but I don't want to. It's just a friendly way right? From what I heard, Venti has something of hugging people, a way to welcome them, or a sign that they missed them. He is just welcoming them, right?

Barbara has been scowling at me the entire time, I don't even know what's happening right now. Venti has been busy entertaining the girls and I'm just here losing my appetite.

Is he this friendly?

Once they're finally done and fled out of our sight, finally alone time.

"Hey, Ve-"

"I'm sorry Xiao but Kazuha has been calling me since we got here and I didn't get to answer his calls so brb!" He said and waved at me before going somewhere private on this rooftop.

I reluctantly banged my head on the table, great. That guy again, what does he even eat that Venti finds him attractive? He has the looks too, what if he is just cheating on him?