⌕. xxi

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

"Master Jean! We're back!" Klee burst through the front door as we followed behind her.

Jean looked at us with an ease expression on her face upon seeing Klee doing just fine with us, "I must say, Thank you boys for watching over Klee. Did she mean any trouble to you?" She asked.

We shook our heads, "Nah, she behaved so well while we took our lunch." Jean seemed to be finally releasing the breath that she has been holding onto since we left.

"Please take a seat cause I'll be discussing something with you boys." We did as she said and sat on the couch that's in her office.

Klee sat in between us two, readies to listen to whatever we'll be talking, while Jean fixed up her messy desk before turning to look at us.

"So the song that was supposed to be sung by you two today so that it'll be released tomorrow or the next after tomorrow is moved to next month."

We nodded our head then she continued, "And for you Kazuha," she paused as she took a paper from the folder that gave her earlier and began to scan through it.

"You're gonna have a debut in your modeling, photoshoot schedule is August 25 and it's a whole day photoshoot since it is said here that there are new branded clothes that aren't released yet and you'll be modeling it since it's also your job aside from being a solo artist."

"Can Klee come and support big brother Kazuha??" Klee asked excitedly, "I'm sorry Klee but you have classes at that time."

Klee's shoulder slumped but Kazuha just gave her a smile that was enough to brighten up her whole mood again.

"But Manager, where will be the photoshoot held?" He asked, "I'll be making a GC for the three of us so I can send all the information and updates about this. I think they forgot to put the location of it," she said, scanning and flipping through the pages but found nothing.

"I'll ask the head about this and message you the other details later on. Now for you Venti, it seems like almost all of the month has something in store for you." She said and smiled at me.

"Ooh? Like what?" I asked that also my legs are bouncing excitedly prepared to hear the news.

"This coming Wednesday, a soon-to-be newly wedded couple hired you to sing at their upcoming wedding. In October, November, and December, Vogue asked the company if they can feature you in their magazines. Are willing to take this proposal?" She asked.

My eyes shot wide open, I was so happy and shocked at the same time. This will be my first time being featured in magazines after being a 2years solo artist.