⌕. ii

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

.
.
.

.
.
.

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 we arrived at the front gates of the school, I can't help but awe in the place. This place is way more better in close up than in those commercials!

"I heard that there are many famous students who are going in this place, and you're one of those students Venti." Lumine said winking at me.

"This is way more cooler in close than seeing this in those fliers! Right?" Aether said who kept gawking at the place.

"I also can't believe I'll be attending the same school with my idol- oh speaking of school, I hope they have a choir group!~" this time it was Barbara who clapsed both of her hands as she skipped inside the school.

"So are we going in or are we just gonna stand here outside? It's still the first day you know?" Said Rosaria as she took a step closer to the gates.

We three nodded at her and entered the school premises. This place is enormous! Looking around the place I can see familiar faces in here that I saw before.

Some even waved at us and of course we waved back at them with smiles on our faces.
Once we stepped inside the doors I can feel some eyes all over us.

"Venti, I see that you are going in this school too. I expected it already."

That voice. Is familiar to me. Deep voice.

I turned my head to look behind me seeing it was just Zhongli.

"Oya?~ Mr. Blockhead! It's you!~" I chirped at him but he seemed to not show any expression on my statement.

"I expected some good morning but nevermind. I am happy to see that the 3 of you of are not split up. I also wonder how you managed to convince your parents in going here? Knowing them, they'd do the decisions of your life. Right?" He said fixing the gloves on his hand.

I also notice he was wearing a sling so I looked down noticing he was wearing an ID. I took a closer look and he is a teacher in here? Pfftt bet that his classes will be boring~

"Whats with that look on your face Venti? Wipe that off cause class will be starting any minute now so if you wanna know which room you'll be assigned, just go look at that bulletein board then you'll see which section you'll be placed in. Good day." He said pointing at some board in the hallways which was crowded by some bunch of students.

"Thank you Sir Zhongli!" Aether said bowing at him before grabbing our wrists and dragged us there.

"Aether! Slow down!" Exclaimed Lumine who was trying to escape the grasp of his brother.