⌕. xvii

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗔𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ✨

We arrived at our apartments floor, before I could enter our room I remembered texting Venti earlier that we'll be having a serious talk after school.

"Lumine, you go ahead and do your homework right after shower." I told her and opened the door for her.

She questioned me on what's happening but I ignored and ran to Venti's apartment room. I grabbed the doorknob twisting it open amd surprisingly it was open.

I started to panick, what if someone robbed in? What if something bad happened? What if this just those clichè scenes when someone commits suicide and they let their door open?

I shook my negative thoughts off and pushed the door open.

And there I met the idol almost dying in laughter watching some try not to laugh vids on his tv. Idiot.

He turned to me and wiped some tears while his laughter is dying down slowly.

"Did you do your notes- ACK-"

I almost my balance when he ran and hugged me tightly, I gripped on the door frame trying not to fall over. Yes, Venti liked to hug a person he is close with but it only depends on his mood.

"Aether!~ You're back!~" he greeted with his always cheery tone. Once I gained my composure, I released my hold on the doorframe and stood still.

He seemed to enjoy hugging me that he didn't bother breaking it. I hugged him back and my free hand went over his head and I began to gently pat it.

"Sorry to interrupt your lovey dovey moment but is this the 5th floor of this apartment?" A voice interrupted us, I peeked over my shoulder since Venti didn't notice them. And it was them.

Xiao and the girl that I saw earlier in the classroom, what are they doing here? I didn't bother to speak and gave them a nod.

"Alrighty Xiao, you're setteled here. They can point out where is your room since Ganyu is busy and will be moving in with me, Qiqi will under her care and your dads really has some situation to handle on their own."

She said while playing with his hair like what she did earlier, did she did that on purpose for us to hear?

This seemed to catch Venti's attention since he turned to watch them but the timing was worst than I expected. She kissed Xiao on the nose before she left.

I could see that Venti was shock and his smile slowly turned upside down. Instead of covering his eyes, I pried him off me and shoved him inside his dorm and closed the door.

Xiao on the otherside looked disgusted and tried to wipe the kiss off his nose. I stared at him and he stared back, more like glared at me. I wasn't scared of that so I glared back at him.

We just stood there glaring at each and silence filled the hallway that neither of us bothered to break the ice we've been making.

I won't get any benefits from this so I broke off first, "State your room number."

"213-A"

'213-A?' I thought since only rooms with 'A' are VIP in this hotel, and I only know two VIP rooms on this floor. Venti's room and his room that is just right across his room.

Maybe there are other rooms aside from theirs. I walked down further the hallway and checked the small golden plate number on the doors but there was nothing.

Xiao was following me from behind and I went back to were I stood earlier. Maybe he's in the wrong floor of the building.

"You know what? Maybe you're on the wrong flo-"

"I'm not. You're just blind." He said and pointed something above me. And I saw the '213-A'

But isn't this Venti's Apartment room.. No maybe the landlady of this building got it all wrong.

"No no no, i'm not gonna let that happen and I think the landlady got it wrong!"

"My Aunt will never be wrong." He said. Wait- Madame Ping? The landlady here is his aunt? Im confused.

I hated him being Venti's roomate after what I saw earlier on the classroom and what the girl did to him before leaving. And Venti takes a liking to him, and Venti's feelings are fragile.

Does his manager knows about this? What if his manager finds out about this? I wanted to go to the ground floor to talk to Madame Ping about this, but he already said, it's his Aunt.

I sighed in defeat and opened the door, there stood Venti who was just staring into thin air with tears slipping down his cheeks.

Wait- is he crying?

I rushed to him grabbing both of his shoulders and shook him breaking his train of thoughts which worked.

He looked up to me and blinked for a matter of few seconds before he realized he was crying and wiped his tears.

"A-ah I'm sorry, Aether ehehe~ I was just thinking something that made me cry" I was gonna ask him about that but he looked over my shoulder and saw Xiao standing at the door watching us.

"X-xiao? What brings you here?" He said escaping my grip and walked towards him.

"Venti.. I don't know if you'll like this idea or your manager would like this idea but.. Xiao here is your new roomate." His sad face immediately turned to an excited look upon hearing the news.

"Is it true Xiao?! You? Becoming my roomate? That'll be awesome!~" he said jumping up and down excitedly and pulled him for a hug

I, on the otherside, my instincts were tingiling so I rushed to the door and closed it before someone sees them and posts it on social media.

I looked at them and just deadpanned at his statement since I was lost for words. Is he for real?

Venti held his hand and began to drag him in different parts around the room as if he was being a tour guide to a tourist who visited his place for the very first time.

Xiao seemed to be listening to everything that talks about even on small souveniers he had that were displayed on a shelf. Xiao on the otherside just nodded whenever Venti looks at him.

Bet that he was forced to listen and didn't get a single thing to what Venti says. I gave myself a low chuckle at my own thought.

They are like newly wedded couples that are exploring a whole museum, "Venti, i'll be taking my leave now and don't forget to stop over tomorrow okay?"

He gave me a closed eye smile and a nod, I wend out THEIR apartment room and before I could close it I took a peek inside and saw Venti blabbering at him with his eyes closed and I don't know what he's talking about but Xiao on the otherhand just looked at him and smiled while staring at him? Never knew that grumpy guy knows how to smile.

I finally closed the door and went back to our own room, i'll just text Venti what I wanted to tell him earlier.

.
.
.
.
.

────────────────────────────

𝑨/𝑵: 𝒀𝒆𝒑 𝒊'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌. 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒘𝒐?~

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔, 𝑴𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔!~