⌕. vii

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗟𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ✨

Just as I was about to back to the cafeteria to join with Keqing and Ganyu, I saw Aether with some flock of girls with him across the hallway.

Wow.. I didn't knew my twin would be able to snatch some pretty girls at first day of school, but what caught my eyes is he is with Amber.

Amber is one of our elementary friends back then and Aether's so called elementary sweetheart and whenever I tease him is that he just keeps on denying it.

And another girl who is blonde with wavy hair and is tied into pigtails, not gonna lie, she is really pretty cute.

Eh maybe I'll just stick with them for a bit.

I stucked my two fingers at my lips and whistled at Aether which surprisingly he heard it and turned to my direction so I waved at them to come over.

They went to my direction and explained where they were going and what they were doing.

Venti alone with a guy that he like? How come Venti never mentioned he liked anyone? And if his die-hard fans would know that Venti already has a certain person on their sight then they would freak out and hunt that poor guy.

"Let's just go there so that I can see who is that guy that you're setting up with him." I said.

They nodded and started to lead the way but when we arrived at the rooftop which I didn't knew that existed, someone was already there before us since the door was open.

Amber then rushed following with the others and so I followed lastly, then there we saw our Advisor, Mr. Zhongli standing infront whatever is happening.

I didn't what is happening but my brother, Amber and this girl named Barbara brought out and started taking pictures and so as our Class Advisor.

I panicked inside me thinking if they start posting that in social media then everything will be a huge mess.

Zhongli spoke up resulting Venti to wake up from his voice and tries to sat up straight but accidentally bumped his head onto our classmate Xiao's forehead.

I winced at the sight knowing that'll hurt alot.

My companions were just silent the wholetime so I offered to our advisor if I should go get the kit in the clinic but he just politely rejected it.

After that he asked permission to us if he could take Venti away from us for a bit, I shot Venti a worried look but he didn't seem to notice this since he was just silent the whole time.

We don't have any have any other choice so we just nodded our heads and then there they went off.

I shot a glare at Xiao for being reckless at his actions but he ignored us and stood up and went to the railings at the edge of the school's rooftop and stared down.

I turned to look at Aether and glared him as I impatiently tapped my foot on the ground.

"Aether, don't even think of uploading those picture in social media or else.." I paused for a bit, thinking for the right words.

"Or else??" This time Amber looked at me and spoke up. I missed her so much but we're in a serious situation right now.

"Or else.. Chaos. You know about Venti being an all time star? A singing Idol that almost everyone is crushing on?" I finished hoping they'll get what I meant.

"We are fully aware of Venti's career since all of us aren't ready to be dead under his fans hands right? Aside that, we are just his friends" , I sighed in relief.

Atleast Amber got what I meant resulting for Aether and Barbara to go "oohh".

In matter of second we heard as if someone is yelling in an arguement under the school building so we immediately rushed to the railings and leaned down watching what is happening.

And oh. It was just Venti and Zhongli talking over something and by the look of Venti's face, he looks so done talking to advisor.

Then Mr. Zhongli said something that made Venti's eyes shot wide open.

Whatever they're talking then it must must be serious and important, I guess that's why Mr. Zhongli asked us to take him for awhile.

At this point, we are just like spying on them but we can't hear any of what they are talking about, unless if Venti yells.

Our advisor continued to talk to him and even showed him something from his phone then Venti became uncomfortable with it.

I am started to get worried at this point.

"Lumine.. Your gripping on the rails too hard and calm down, no need to worry since we already Venti right?".

Geez, thanks alot for your reassurance my brother dearest cause it didn't work.

"Look at his expression, Aether. He seemed to be in trouble right now. We got to ask him about this once we get back to our apartment." I said.

I continued watching them and then out of nowhere, Venti laughed about it while clutching their own stomach.

"That laugh seems to be fake to me." Barbara mumbled and was followed by Amber's, "I second that."

They were right, it does seemed to be pretty fake. Venti then stood up and waved at Zhongli with a smile as if they weren't talking something very serious that bothered him earlier.

And then he disappeared out of our sight. I looked at Amber and Barbara and told them to come with me to get Venti here and they agreed so we went off leaving my brother and Xiao at the rooftop.

Something is really not right here.

.
.
.
.
.
────────────────────────────